N-400 interview - got "can not make decision checked"

pratyusha05

Dear all,
You helped me a lot in my green card process about five years ago. I came back to my educators with a new problem. Please help me.
My n-400 interview on 2/2/2017 went well and I passed three parts of the interview. Offices started saying she see so many names for me. They are all the names that I normally use on the internet or people call me with different names. They are all shot cuts of my name. for example, Bobby Krishnan would be BK. She did not ask me any question, she was just thinking out loud "so many names". I kept quiet a while and then said my official name "bala" but it may be a short cut people use. She asked me if I have 485 and 140 approvals. I did not have at the moment, faxed it later. She also said that she does no have anything about me in front of her ??? strange???I am not sure whats happening. My 140 was based on NIW. I have no criminal records, no arrests. I don't even have traffic tickets for last 7 years. I ma in a job where they take my background check almost every year.
What do you think the problem, and what should I do?

Thanks for the reply.
No I did not mention it anywhere. I thought I have to do only names I used on legal forms. They were not legal names though?

Ok, then you listed your names in so many ways on legal forms? Why didn't you stick to one spelling? I mean, BK is just initials, so fine, but how many iterations of your name could there normally be?

Anyway, it shouldn't be an issue. The only thing I think could be is that they would have to run them all through a background check, and that could just take a lot of time.