N-400 Fillings after July 31st

I can see it on the back of my check by their signature like WSC*xxxxxxxxxx.
something like that, but i went to the uscis web site and tried mine cannot be found

oh maybe is WAC it is hard too see the digital version. I tried every angle. Still can't really read it :)

I can see it on the back of my check by their signature like WSC*xxxxxxxxxx.
something like that, but i went to the uscis web site and tried mine cannot be found

I've read elsewhere on this forum that it can take up to 4 weeks for your case to show up online after you get the actual receipt. I'd give it a bit more time before trying to find your case online.

Checked on the status of my check at CSC last night, and things are looking better. Here are the details:

N-400 mailed to CSC: 8-20-07
N-400 received at CSC: 8-21-07
Check cashed: 10-29-07
Receipt date: waiting

Given that I mailed in mid-August and my check was cashed in late October, while others here mailed in early October and got their checks cashed one week after mine was cashed, I would say we have some pretty good velocity at CSC (my opinion only). For those of you at CSC who just got their checks cashed, please keep us all apprised as to when you receive your receipts from USCIS. Hopefully, it should be soon even though the website, as of last week, still indicated early August.

N-400 mailed on 8/11
N-400 received at CSC on 8/14
Check cashed on 10/26

No Receipt, no FP notice yet...

Tonki12, were you able to get the receipt number from the back of the check.

It is hard to parse it, but I entered all possible numerical choices (what I thought were possible) and in each case it said: Case retrieval failed...

check cashed (NSC)

my check is cashed on 11/05/07 and service center is NSC, DO - Detroit. Waiting for receipt and finger print notice.

Vorpal

How did you apply for FOIPA? Did you just sent the letter from the name check template and got a replied?

I'm thinking on sending FOIPA letter for precaution. What do you guys think

Thanks

My timeline is in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorpal

How did you apply for FOIPA? Did you just sent the letter from the name check template and got a replied?

Thanks

I sent a FOIPA request for precautionary purposes as well. Don't use the letter in the template, as they no longer accept faxed signatures. They returned the letter to me, asking for a real signature. Follow this link instead: http://foia.fbi.gov/privacy_instruc.htm

Good luck!

Vorpal,

What did you put on this question State how much you are willing to pay for duplication fees if any are assessed????:confused::confused:

Vorpal

Thanks

What do I think? I think some of you guys should start new threads

It is hard to parse it, but I entered all possible numerical choices (what I thought were possible) and in each case it said: Case retrieval failed...

How about starting a new thread? This was only intended for timeline for the filings after July 31st.

Vorpal,

What did you put on this question State how much you are willing to pay for duplication fees if any are assessed????:confused::confused:

I think you can ignore that one. When they returned my original letter (which I faxed to them) for a real signature, they stated nothing about duplication fees in the cover letter. Also, you don't have to notarize the form, as long as it has your original signature.