N-400 error already submitted

Kansasn400

Hi and thank you for your time. My wife has her interview for N-400 application on Monday in looking at the submitted app we noticed for the first time we made a really stupid error on accident we reviewed this thing so many times I cannot believe we missed it. On part 5 previous residence history we forgot an apartment we previously lived in. It was the one before our current (basically same address / building but we had to move to the apt 5 feet away across the hall due to remodeling. Can we fix the N-400 at the time of interview and apologize for the error or will this be a major issue and looked at as lying. Honestly I'm so mad at ourselves for this stupid error but it's done and we are freaking out a bit as to what is going to happen. We have the lease from the old apt. Most all other forums just say to take the corrected page to the interview with the address in there and explain before the oath that she needs to make a correction to the n-400. Is this the proper way to proceed, we have no reason to lie, is stupid a reason to be denied or deported? Thank you I'm really worried for her.