N-400 applied after July'07 and got Interview??

I know that so crazy, but good for him:)

But the problem about me is I need to renew my NP and go back to cop see my mom. My mom lung shutdown, she is breathing through a ventilator, she can't talk and in intensive care unit. The doctor gave up. I really want to see her, eventhough I'm scare to go back to my cop it has been 10 years. I never been so scare in my life like this bad. I've seen a lot of bad thing before I came here. So you know what I'm saying, I'm really scare, but I miss my mom so badly and want to see her. My husband think I'm crazy want to go to cop, but what else that I can do and I'm scare too. So about the citizenship, maybe can wait until I can come back here..if I can come back. I hope I can.

I feel you action and I am sorry about your mom. This is the story of all of us who came here because of all the problems we had ( it wasn't problem it was a huge disaster) I am the only member of the family here and my parents and the rest are back home.
If you go back you will feel fear all the way to over there and come back and if you don't go you will probably feel guilty. I feel your husband too, he has a point. He doesn't want you to get in trouble because you are sharing life with him and no one else. Are you the principal applicant when you came here?
I have always tried to show my point, if you had problem in COP there is no way (at least in your mind) to go back unless the government has changed. It is hard but it is the only way we can respect the rules specially respect to rules of a country which gave us protection.

I know all these talking won't be a remedy to your pain butI hope everything will get straight and you get your citizenship soon.

Hang in there a little more.

TK

Me too I'm the only member of the family and yes I'm the principal applicant. Yup I feel scare to go back there and afraid if I'm making a wrong decision and will not be able to come back here, I have 2 todllers in here. So it is really tough for me too. The problem with my cop even the whole place is not safe, you need to make sure someone will pick you up if not people going to start robbing you in that place and no one care.

I'm thinking at least If I get my citizenship if something goes wrong at least american embassy will protect me, but if I'm only a pr I don't think they care.

I asked thankful about my case and he told me as long as I can show proof of my mom medical condition, shouldn't be a problem to come back here. But still I'm soo worry. I wrote a letter to senator too about my citizenship application. How about you which senators did you contact?

By the way I never think that my mom will get this bad. I usualy go to third country to visit my parent and had no problem. shoot sometimes life is soo complicated

I feel you action and I am sorry about your mom. This is the story of all of us who came here because of all the problems we had ( it wasn't problem it was a huge disaster) I am the only member of the family here and my parents and the rest are back home.
If you go back you will feel fear all the way to over there and come back and if you don't go you will probably feel guilty. I feel your husband too, he has a point. He doesn't want you to get in trouble because you are sharing life with him and no one else. Are you the principal applicant when you came here?
I have always tried to show my point, if you had problem in COP there is no way (at least in your mind) to go back unless the government has changed. It is hard but it is the only way we can respect the rules specially respect to rules of a country which gave us protection.

I know all these talking won't be a remedy to your pain butI hope everything will get straight and you get your citizenship soon.

Hang in there a little more.

TK

I wrote to Sen. Feinstein and I have been in communication with her office during past four years several time. Senator's offices are really busy now days so they don't care about individule applicant anymore as much as they would before.

I hope whatever is your final decision, it will work out for you. Keep us posted from your case movement and try to keep up your hope.

Have a good night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Can any one help how to check Citizenship Status On Line ? Any Link ?

My receipt Number : ESC*002101xxx.

When can I expect finger prints Notice and when can I expect Citizenship to be received as I have to plan my marriage accordingly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sree

Notice Date -Dec/26/2007
Check Cashed - Dec/11/2007
Status Appears Online - ??
NOA Received - Dec/31/2007
FP Notice - XX/XX/XX
FP Date/Done - XX/XX/XX
Interview Notice - XX/XX/XX
Interview Date - XX/XX/XX
Oath Notice - XX/XX/XX
Oath Date - XX/XX/XX

Hi,

Can any one help how to check Citizenship Status On Line ? Any Link ?

My receipt Number : ESC*002101xxx.

When can I expect finger prints Notice and when can I expect Citizenship to be received as I have to plan my marriage accordingly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sree

Notice Date -Dec/26/2007
Check Cashed - Dec/11/2007
Status Appears Online - ??
NOA Received - Dec/31/2007
FP Notice - XX/XX/XX
FP Date/Done - XX/XX/XX
Interview Notice - XX/XX/XX
Interview Date - XX/XX/XX
Oath Notice - XX/XX/XX
Oath Date - XX/XX/XX

You can check your status at www.uscis.gov, but don't expect your receipt number to show up online. USCIS online update system is not accurate or current.
As for your FP notice, depending on your DO you should expect notice within the next few weeks (it may 2-8 weeks to receive FP notice).

I have been in contact through email with a staff in CSC (Long Story) and he replied every other month to my emails I email twice and this is the respond second time which I just recieved it:

Your application is being processed and you will receive an interview notification within the next 90 days. If this does not occur, please make an appointment with your local district office. You must bring to the office LPR card and the receipt number of the N400.
I hope he is right.
Anybody else got some improvments? please update...

I have been in contact through email with a staff in CSC (Long Story) and he replied every other month to my emails I email twice and this is the respond second time which I just recieved it:

Your application is being processed and you will receive an interview notification within the next 90 days. If this does not occur, please make an appointment with your local district office. You must bring to the office LPR card and the receipt number of the N400.
I hope he is right.
Anybody else got some improvments? please update...

If what the e-mail said is true, that's great news!

So what is the best thing you guys suggest to do after some waiting time and FP?
Have you guys done anything to help the situation?

So what is the best thing you guys suggest to do after some waiting time and FP?
Have you guys done anything to help the situation?

Right now, I'm just killing time before scheduling an InfoPass. I'm planning on scheduling one for the middle of March. Unless I get an IL within this time frame, there isn't a whole lot else to do.

none of you guys have been waiting to long, dont you think its a little early to start buggin people, i mean the one guy applied in october. maybe they can see when you are buggin them and push it back, isnt that what you would do. I was just patient, didnt contact anyone, didnt infopass,email or call or nothing. And i got my IL pretty fast. but still, its way to early for you guys, since you applied after the big rush. dont expect anything for months and months to come, i dont mean to be a downer but the more time you spend buggin them the less time they have to actually process things.

I'm more concerned with knowing that my name check has cleared than I am with getting the actual IL. I don't think I'll be bugging or annoying anyone if, 3 months down the line, I inquire about the results of a procedure that takes under 3 days to complete under normal (no hits) circumstances.

I'm more concerned with knowing that my name check has cleared than I am with getting the actual IL. I don't think I'll be bugging or annoying anyone if, 3 months down the line, I inquire about the results of a procedure that takes under 3 days to complete under normal (no hits) circumstances.

Right on.

My PD is exactly the same as js360. He got his IL a month ago. But I'm not as lucky and like many others I'm still waiting. ...all I want to know for now is if the namecheck cleared or not (It's been 3 months since fingerprinting). The USCIS customer service rep won't tell me, the FBI won't tell me. I think 3months of waiting since fingerprinting justifies my "bugging" them for 5 minutes.

I'm going in for InfoPass tomorrow.

Even This wouldn't be necessary if they actually updated our web accounts (What $%&! use is the web account if they don't update it??)

Right on.

My PD is exactly the same as js360. He got his IL a month ago. But I'm not as lucky and like many others I'm still waiting. ...all I want to know for now is if the namecheck cleared or not (It's been 3 months since fingerprinting). The USCIS customer service rep won't tell me, the FBI won't tell me. I think 3months of waiting since fingerprinting justifies my "bugging" them for 5 minutes.

I'm going in for InfoPass tomorrow.

Even This wouldn't be necessary if they actually updated our web accounts (What $%&! use is the web account if they don't update it??)

Considering the fact that the name check is initiated at the same time as the FP appointment letter is generated, you are definitely doing the right thing by going to InfoPass. At the very least, you'll have an answer and, hopefully, peace of mind knowing that your name check has been completed and you are in queue for interview. Make sure you let us know how the InfoPass went!

On a different note, the NCSC reps have made yet another great step in proving their uselessness. I read a post earlier today where an applicant described calling the NCSC and being told that Vermont Service Center no longer issues NOAs. I am absolutely speechless...

really 3 months justifies it, try telling that to people that have been waiting for over a year.

the main problem i have with infopass is, that it seems its actually whats its called but backwards, seems as if they pass on giving you correct and full info. ive never heard anybody get and straight answers from them, all estimate and bullshit, they just lie to get your ass out of there.

really 3 months justifies it, try telling that to people that have been waiting for over a year.

I don't have to, they'd do the same thing.

I'm quite aware that the Infopass exercise may not result in new info, but it's worth a try.