My wife still haven't got FP notice

wolfman

Registered Users (C)
I got my FP notice last Saturday, it is scheduled to be June 11th, But my wife still haven't got her FP notice.

If my wife still can not get her FP notice before June 11th. Since I am the primary applicant, Is it possible for her to go with me to the local CIS office and asking FP for her?

ND March 2002
FP May 2004
3 EAD
3 AP

Don't worry. She will get it.

It is nice to see that they are finally sending FP notices to those left out by the switch to the new system. I was beginning to give up hope.

Anybody else with RD between 03/02 and 08/02 who got FP notices lately? Please share the news.

RD 08/06/02
ND 08/07/02

No FP either. I wonder too when they will start issuing FP for those without one.I hope they do not forget about us :(

wheresmygc

wolfman, had you requested for your FP ? sent in any faxes etc ??
If you got it without faxing/requesting USCIS then rest of people from Mar-May 02 timeframe who have not been FPed shd expect their FP notices soon.
That is at least a good sign that they have not forgotten and are now looking at this timeframe.

wolfman, which service center have got your appt for? I will suggest post a new message asking if you can go earlier than june 11th and your wife can do her FP without notice.
Some centers are flexible like that. Overall it is random so better to ask someone who has 1st hand experience with your service center here.

Yes, I have requested my FP, not through fax or mail.

I was worried because no FP after 2 years of I485 filing. So I scheduled
an appointment at Miami Local CIS office through INFOPASS.

During the appointment, I told the officer that I have waited for too long
and still nothing happened. I asked her if she can make FP for me rightaway. The officer first said she could not do FP unless I have a FP notice from TSC. Then she took my case number and did a database check. After that, she told
me that for my case, a FP notice was sent out the exactly at the same date
as my I485 notice date. Then she checked my wife's case number and found the same result.

Although I could not believe that, I still asked her to push TSC to send me a FP notice. So she promised to send an email to TSC. Then after a week, I got my FP notice scheduled on June 11th, but I am still waiting for my wife's one

I hope this information can do something good for 2002 fillers who haven't got FP.

JUst want to ask again: Can I go earlier than June 11th so that my wife could do her FP without notice.

HOpe some guys in this forum could give me some advices.

Wolfman

ND: March 2002
FP: June 2004
3AP 3EAD

wolfman - you can go and try the FP b4 the date..I got 2 notices in 2003..and both the times I went early...I told them I had to be on a trip or something. They usually buy that...

Regarding ur wife..it does happen...my wife got her notice 2 months earlier than mine..

Madhav