• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My wife has been issued dv11 visa

where do you get 99 years from?? and i don't know what you're asking anymore, you were told that you can't get a visitor visa? why would the consular officer tell you to make trips with your wife if he knew that? if you can't get a visitor visa you have no options, only your wife can travel to the US before you can join her some years later. if even then.

hi japanchinlove,
what i mean is, i read that refusal under this program is final and one will not be able to receive a US visa in the life time.

For now, my wife has the visa at hand and we are planning for the departure soon. do u thing it is easy for me to get a US visitor visa after her departure?

My sponsor pledges to sue us consul

My wife and i attended dv11 and were later called for our final appointment. To our dismay, the consul said my wife failed who was principal applicant. We challenged the consul and they later saw that they have rather made that mistake on one of our documents.

Now, the consul ask of tax documents of our sponsor for 2010 which he provided. They again called to ask for ID cards from high school which we provided. They again called us for 2nd interview.

On this day of our second interview, we were interviewed in separate rooms and the officer did not ask same questions because when after my wife and i compared what the officer asked and they were not similar.

Once the issuance decision lies in the hand of the officer, she told us to make a choice between granting my wife who is principal applicant or we loss the two visas because our answers to the questions were different.

Now, when my wife has been granted the visa, and if the officer suspected that we were fraudulent, i think she should be bold enough to deny all of us.

My sponsor thinks, there is no sense in the denial and plans are underway to sue the consul.

Comrades, do you think something meaningful will come out of this before i node to take a wayforward.

It sounds like they didn't accuse you of misrespresentation but that you didn't have enough evidence and had no time to produce more , rather than deny you both they approved her ( the winner ) and stated that you could follow once your wife is an LPR and you establish more proof. Your wife must stay in the US most of the time * more than 6 out of 12 months. But she is free to visit as much as the two of you can afford. As soon as she has her green card she can submit the I130 , right now you two can start making evidence of your marriage , take pictures together and such. Keep it up and you will join her soon. Having a baby does not confur any rights to the parents automatically. The child could petition the parents once the child is 21 but that is an even slower process.

Us embassy stamp

hi,
Do US embassies stamp applicants passport when applicants are being refused?
And when they don't issue stamp what does that mean?

It sounds like they didn't accuse you of misrespresentation but that you didn't have enough evidence and had no time to produce more , rather than deny you both they approved her ( the winner ) and stated that you could follow once your wife is an LPR and you establish more proof. Your wife must stay in the US most of the time * more than 6 out of 12 months. But she is free to visit as much as the two of you can afford. As soon as she has her green card she can submit the I130 , right now you two can start making evidence of your marriage , take pictures together and such. Keep it up and you will join her soon. Having a baby does not confur any rights to the parents automatically. The child could petition the parents once the child is 21 but that is an even slower process.

right, your citizen child won't be able to petition for you in a long long time but having your child be a citizen will be helpful in any case