My Stratergy

guldukan

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

My PD is July 2002 EB3 and India ofcourse, just want to run by my future plans see what you guys think of

I am losing confidense in GC day-by-day and meanwhile I let go many opportunities now I have an offer which pays me 20-25K more and if I take this offer I need to work for two more years and save few more dollors and say good bye to US

my main issue now I am on EAD and will invoke AC-21, I am sure my employer will not revoke I-140 will I be able to renew my EADs for another two years,

if something turns out after elections, who knows I might get a GC,

Also, I recevied RFE for my wife six months before and we replied back, so I am thinking my case might have pre-adjudicated and could be waiting for visa numbers to be current

is there any point in continuing in my current under paid exploiting job

my advice go for the offer. THis is not going to slow down your case in any way. never let this opportunity pass.

But don't farget to invoke AC21. Just to be safe.

Good Luck! ;)

I would say, move on.

guldukan said:
Hey Guys,

My PD is July 2002 EB3 and India ofcourse, just want to run by my future plans see what you guys think of

I am losing confidense in GC day-by-day and meanwhile I let go many opportunities now I have an offer which pays me 20-25K more and if I take this offer I need to work for two more years and save few more dollors and say good bye to US

my main issue now I am on EAD and will invoke AC-21, I am sure my employer will not revoke I-140 will I be able to renew my EADs for another two years,

Also, I recevied RFE for my wife six months before and we replied back, so I am thinking my case might have pre-adjudicated and could be waiting for visa numbers to be current

If you stay here long enough, you will get your GC and passport anyway...
But good opportunity may not knocks your door often... If I were you, I will just take it.
I believe, the most furstrated news for most of us is... We are pending for a GC and at the same time, we don't have the freedom to choose for another job or company becaz of the status or the opportunity didn't knock like your case.

I don't know others, but getting a GC or passport is not my main goal. My goal is, good oppontinuty, good development and pay, I am ready to work in anywhere on earth if these criteria met. :D

Move on ..

guldukan said:
Hey Guys,

guldukan,

All of us (especially EB3 India) have allowed ourselves to be held hostage by this process for way to long. It is now time to put this GC process in the backburner and do things that benefit us. There is no point in wasting opportunities while this endless wait continues. In all likelihood this process will continue to suffer for another year or so. We need to make the most of things right now.

regards,

saras