• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My miserable life

who can help me ?

• no one can help me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • call the embassy

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ibrahim bouhouchi

I know that this measure of God and I must accept it against my will, but the situation is unbearable Im sorry but it's the truth :(
Among the seven continents in the world and more than 160 countries and nearly 950 million people, I was born in a poor weak country, it does not encourage u for anything, no job no money.n nothing good her in Tunisia, I can not stand, I want to travel to the USA, this is my dream since my childhood, I hope God achieve my dream or that I find some1 helps me to travel to USA :')

Two years ago, I have reached the baccalaureate and I could not study at the university because I got sick and nerves grew in the hospital 30 days and my health was bad, the reason that made me leave the study

Can I suggest, if you have the cash, that you try moving to the US to study? Then once you graduate, you'll be more employable.

Second try entering the lottery every year, starting this October.

It's a hard road and yes, you're coming from a difficult place. It's not fair, it stinks and I feel for you, truly. But you need to change something in your life or you'll be stuck where you are.

Life is what you make of it at the end of the day. Work and god things will happen beleive me. Good Luck bro