My I-485 Status Online unavaliable

Valcris29

Registered Users (C)
Hello Folks,

Since 04/04/05, I cannot see my status online on my I-485, neither my wife's. I already, called costumer center, and they told me that could be an error in the system. But, I don't buy it, because I can look in all my receipts, but my I485's. I can see my LUD, which was done on 04/04/05. So, what you think it could be? Anybody has expirenced this kind of problem? It is over a week now, and I am tired to see the same message every day: Such as "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center"

I hope, I will see receive good news soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess, I did see a case such as yours and when the beneficiary called, CIS said they are working on the case. Did you press option 1 (couldn't find the tatus) while you tried to contact the CIS?

maheshcr said:
I guess, I did see a case such as yours and when the beneficiary called, CIS said they are working on the case. Did you press option 1 (couldn't find the tatus) while you tried to contact the CIS?

Hello guys, never mind this posted above. I know my status now. And it is the best I would wish. My case has been approved since last Monday. I got the letter in the mail today. Thank you very much all of you that kept my hopes up.

Last edited by a moderator: