• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

my date of birth is wrong

LAMSA

Dear forum mates
I just found mistake in my meraige certificate,is my date of birth 21 June 1968. Where my correct date Is January 1st 1968.. We make the correction at the court where the meraige was, they correct but in separate ( amendment of meraige certificate).
My question, Is this will affect in my case during the video interview ( my birth certificate is 1 January and all others documents hold the same date January 1st.).???????

Do you have the amendment to the marriage certificate?
I don't think this will be a big problem - it looks like an obvious mistake.
Is there any other identification on the marriage certficate (like a national identity number)?

I am in the same boat where there were (very minor) errors on my marriage certificate. I had them corrected by the official authority and the correction is noted on the new revised official document. I don't imagine this is a problem as the correction has been made by the appropriate authority under the auspices of the relevant legislation. On my revised certificate, it is made very clear why the document was changed and under what authority.

Yes, we have the amendment to the marriage certificate.

Of course, they mentioned to my passport number..

I am in the same boat where there were (very minor) errors on my marriage certificate. I had them corrected by the official authority and the correction is noted on the new revised official document. I don't imagine this is a problem as the correction has been made by the appropriate authority under the auspices of the relevant legislation. On my revised certificate, it is made very clear why the document was changed and under what authority.
Also mine, they mentioned why the document changed..

Thanks a lot for your reply

I would like to thx u all for your efforts to helping people in this forum..
FYI. My visa has been approved and they didn't ask about the mistake I mentioned above, they return me the amendment Said: no need hhhh..
My interview conducted in Cairo.

We just waiting our PP. With the visas.
Interview pass quick for 3 Mnts only
Again..Thanks a lot

FYI. My visa has been approved and they didn't ask about the mistake I mentioned above, they return me the amendment Said: no need hhhh..

Again..Thanks a lot

Congratulations !

Again..Thanks a lot

Cairo embassy. Gotta love them.

Congratulations!