Mumbai Feb/March 05 interviews

bulandhausla

Registered Users (C)
Hello Mumbai CPers -

I am starting a thread for all those who are expecting a Feb /March 2005 interview. I guess that would include folks whose I-140 was approved in/after July 2004 or those who sent their P3 in Oct 2004

All the best !

My Case

I-140 Approved Date - 09/15/2004
NVC Case Created - 10/15/2004
Fee Receipt Generated - 10/25/2004

Hi Explorer,

Mine was received on Oct 21 and review completed on Nov 05. So give it another couple of days and check again.

Good Luck..

Hi Alren,

I did couple of weeks ago but it said message box full.

kovaiGC,

{Were you trying to send PMs to me?

alren}

NVC Review

Thanks KovaiGC. Today I found that NVC had completed review on Nov. 9.

Gurus,

How long does NVC take to transfer a case to Mumbai Consulate? I ask this question because automated updates are normally a week late when you hear them. Should I contact the consulate by an email to find out about the transfer status rather than waiting for an automated update?

Thanks,
Explorer.

explorer_inc said:
Thanks KovaiGC. Today I found that NVC had completed review on Nov. 9.

Gurus,

How long does NVC take to transfer a case to Mumbai Consulate? I ask this question because automated updates are normally a week late when you hear them. Should I contact the consulate by an email to find out about the transfer status rather than waiting for an automated update?

Thanks,
Explorer.

Usually the NVC takes about a week or 10 days to actually send out the file after completion of review. Once it is mailed it normally takes 2 to 3 days for the packet to reach the Consulate. Then it takes about 4 or 5 days before the details appear on their system.

So, there is no rush to contact the consulate. You can wait till you hear the message change and then work out the dates.

Raju