I-140 Filed: 04-26-2006
I-140 Approved: 09-05-2006
Approved I-140 received by attorney: 9-29-2006

Staus changed to In Process: 10-12-2006

Staus changed toWithdrawn: 11-07-2006

kalan99 said:
any one still have Withdrwan status

kalan99,

My case status still shows "Withdrawn". However, I had received a 45-day letter dated nov 17 and it had a new ETA case #. The case status for the new number shows as "Data Review" which was the stauts of the old # before this mess-up.

anyone still waiting on the withdrawn status, please post your request if or not the BEC changed the status back? I just talked to my attorney and he said of receiving email that recently PERM was requested on my behalf asking to withdraw the old one, and thus it was withdrawn per request. I dont have no clue how that happen? I am thinking it must be a glitch on their part.

mine is still withdrawn, no idea why

labordrags said:
anyone still waiting on the withdrawn status, please post your request if or not the BEC changed the status back? I just talked to my attorney and he said of receiving email that recently PERM was requested on my behalf asking to withdraw the old one, and thus it was withdrawn per request. I dont have no clue how that happen? I am thinking it must be a glitch on their part.

Mine too is still withdrawn and I have no idea either as to why. Who else have their cases as withdrawn?

windrawn to "DATA REVIEW"

Was in "IN Process" to "WITHDRAWN" and now changed to "DATA REVIEW"
Not sure if this makes a step back as it is supposed to go back to the queue
to the status where it was when withdrawn. Contacted Attorney's office
they couldnt help and infact said " DATA REVIEW" is better then " In Process"
as they claim every case first submitted goes to " In Process" is this true?
I dont quite agree with that answer though to me it is going step2 to step 1
Anyone with same experience?

PD : 06/2001 EB2

thanks for the update

what are the steps taken by you to change your status back to DataReview or InProcess? Any input on this would highly be appreciated....

I havent taken any action kept my fingures crossed. they changed it to
"Data Review" but it is supposed to be "In Process" better than withdraw.

Still Wihdrawn

Mine too shows withdrawn, even after the Dec 1 date that the BEC annnounced to correct the mistake.

I had a PERM case approved in Nov.

My lawyer says he has had quiet a few of "Withdrawns" like me and that he has contacted the BEC (Philly) for a resolution.

Now for lack of any more data points I would say it is pure uncertainity how much time the BEC would take to act.

Does anyone have any info on how much time BEC takes to correct the status ? Maybe from their own experience of hearsay ?

RIR certified

My case was changed to WITHDRAWN about Mid Nov. and then changed back to IN PROCESS within one week. :eek: Yesterday, I just got good news from lawyer that my RIR with PD 10/04 finally got certified! :D I don't know if it's the blessing from this glitch. But it seems a lot of RIR cases are coming out from BEC. Next step is to fight Name Check. Good Luck to everyone here!! :)

Congrats and good luck for the rest of the journey...Thanks for the update ...It is important for people like me that are waiting ..Just an update...no status change for me...still withdrawn

PD Nov 2002

Certified but still shown "IN PROCESS"

I asked my lawyer to send me the scanned copy to make sure becuase online status is still shown as "IN PROCESS". :confused:

Still withdrawn

Mine is still withdrawn.
My colleague who applied a month after me (he never did PERM) just got it certified.