Multiple Entry in Vancouver

avvi_rama

Registered Users (C)
I got my first H1B stamed in Mexico.My first H1B expired 30APR04, and my
I-94 also expired. My second H1B is approved from 30APR04 and is valid till 30APR07.

My company has also applied for 140 and 485 and I already have my AP and EAD. I am appearing for multiple entry in vancouver for H1B stamping. I believe that I can use my EAD and AP for re-entry but I still prefer to enter on H1B and maitain H1B status.

I am having the following questions on mulitple entry.

On the visa form there is a question
"Has anyone filed an immigrant visa petiton on your behalf", if yes who?

I think I should answer yes and specify the name of the company.

My question is will the consulate reject my H1B saying "possible immigrant or some thing??

No , H1s are allowed to have immigrant intent. So go ahead and tell the truth.
Did you know that if you have a H visa (single or multiple) stamp in your passport you dont need to travel again to a US consulate? You can revalidate the visa from St.Louis
Of course you can also get it from a US consulate.

Thanks Jaxen2.

Since I have to make an International trip, I decided to apply in Vancouver. Applying in st.louis will atleast take 3 months.

Original Degree (M.S. from US Univ) Certificate ??

I have got my first H1-B stamping from Mexico and then a "renewal" in 2002 from Chennai consulate.. Its time for me to renew/revalidate the stamping again...

I left my original degree certificate (issued by a univ in USA) in India. Do I need it if I were to get it revalidated it in Vancouver, Canada????

Thanks for your advise...