MSC NOA Date 12-14-2006

trialanderror83

Registered Users (C)
Married to US Citizen November 11, 2006. :)
Anybody have a NOA for December 14, 2006 date for I-485, I-130, and I-765. If so what point are you at?
NOA- I-485, I-130, I-765- 12-14
RFE I-485- 12-26 :mad:
Biometrics(code 3?)- done 01-29-07
RFE Received- 02-07-07
What next?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my progress-I am dec. 19th. I have mentioned in other posts about December filing. USCIS should be finishing end of November now and should be moving into Dec. USCIS should be updating processing times later this week and it will show whereabouts they are. I believe mid-Dec. people will start to see EAD and letters in the next 3 weeks or so. It is hard to be patient, isnt? you may see a delay in your interview notice because of your rfe on the 485 (I would count about 75 days from when rfe reply received for interview notice). USCIS will update you when they receive your rfe stuff and processing will resume. EAD should still be about 75 days from your noa date. are you checking your status on-line? hope I helped to answer your question.

Thanks, yeah it did help. I have one more question though. Will my I-765 be delayed because of the RFE for the I-485? if not, 90 days after the NOA will be March 14, 2007. Also do they update when the fingerprints are received and approved? and what does biometrics 3 mean? good or bad?

your 765 shouldn't be delayed because of the rfe for your 485, but you never know. your right on the dates for the 765-anytime from end of Feb-mid March. about the FP-I only had an update online on the day I did my fingerprints. code 3 is not bad-its the combo package because you need fingerprints for the 765 and the 485. post any updates you get in the December filing thread.

no updates for me, guys...
hopefully ead would come by the end of the february...
i need to get back to work... running out of money...
yeah, i've got an interview coming pretty soon, but i do have some problems i think...
i misunderstood the question about arrests on i-485 and wrote NO there.
but, actually, i had been arrested in 2004, but all the charges had been dismissed.
i thought they needed YES only in case of conviction of smth.
we'll see... praying for best...

no updates for me, guys...
hopefully ead would come by the end of the february...
i need to get back to work... running out of money...
yeah, i've got an interview coming pretty soon, but i do have some problems i think...
i misunderstood the question about arrests on i-485 and wrote NO there.
but, actually, i had been arrested in 2004, but all the charges had been dismissed.
i thought they needed YES only in case of conviction of smth.
we'll see... praying for best...

You should be ok if charges were dismissed. I would just tell them at the AOS interview that since charges were dismissed you thought you didn't need to disclose it. I am hoping iI will get a update with the code 3 biometrics online soon. Biometrics were done on 01-31-07, almost month ago with no update yet?? I have seen people get an update the same day Biometrics were done. How long after you had the bio done did it take to update online?

I had updates the same day as mu biometrics, but no message change. the next time (and last time) I had updates was after they received my rfe response on my 485 and I had an update on my 765 5 days after that and nada since. I need to stop checking everyday! a watched pot never boils!

I had updates the same day as mu biometrics, but no message change. the next time (and last time) I had updates was after they received my rfe response on my 485 and I had an update on my 765 5 days after that and nada since. I need to stop checking everyday! a watched pot never boils!
Haha that is true, watching everyday is fustrating, I just wish I had got a LUD after Biometrics. Keep me updated..It seems like we are the only two with Dec NOA dates.:)

You should be ok if charges were dismissed. I would just tell them at the AOS interview that since charges were dismissed you thought you didn't need to disclose it. I am hoping iI will get a update with the code 3 biometrics online soon. Biometrics were done on 01-31-07, almost month ago with no update yet?? I have seen people get an update the same day Biometrics were done. How long after you had the bio done did it take to update online?

thanks for your support man.
i am thinking of taking with me a dismissal order from the court, full arrest record from the police office and a note from the police officer who made an arrest. oh yeah, and i want to write an explanation letter what exactly happen that night and why it turned out that way.
i got an update on I-485 and I-765 the same day i had FP and then 3 days after.
what is your DO, dude?

thanks for your support man.
i am thinking of taking with me a dismissal order from the court, full arrest record from the police office and a note from the police officer who made an arrest. oh yeah, and i want to write an explanation letter what exactly happen that night and why it turned out that way.
i got an update on I-485 and I-765 the same day i had FP and then 3 days after.
what is your DO, dude?

I am not sur what DO is??? Location?
Largo, Florida

I am not sur what DO is??? Location?
Largo, Florida

yeah, you are right. DO is district office...
sorry, i have no clue who it all works down there...
i think you should be just fine with updates and all other stuff.
i keep saying myself not to stress out about all that... so that's the only thing i can suggest for you...
i do check my online status everyday and it is already bugging me...
thinking about all this crap just takes away all energy and basically life itself.
let's stick to our guns and every thing will be just like we want it to be!

yeah, you are right. DO is district office...
sorry, i have no clue who it all works down there...
i think you should be just fine with updates and all other stuff.
i keep saying myself not to stress out about all that... so that's the only thing i can suggest for you...
i do check my online status everyday and it is already bugging me...
thinking about all this crap just takes away all energy and basically life itself.
let's stick to our guns and every thing will be just like we want it to be!

True that! Just want my interview notice!lol hopefully any day now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Married to US Citizen November 11, 2006.
Re-date for 3 applications 12-11-06
NOA- I-485, I-130, I-765- 12-14
RFE I-485- 12-26
Biometrics(code 3)- done 01-29-07
RFE Received- 02-07-07
LUD I-765 - 02-21-07??? Almost 3 months now, coming anytime soon? anybody?