moving to NZ

ynn

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am new in this group and have interest about NZ. Can someone help me with some information?
Does anyone know how is the change nowadays to move to NZ to get PR?
Which one is better, using Standard Work Permit or through investment? I have heard that if you put one million NZ dollar as an investment you will be given a PR? is this correct?
and do you have to live in NZ while you hold the NZ PR? or you can just stay there for couple of months for a year, like 2-3 months during winter?

Thank you in advance.

1 Million NZ dollar in cash ? or can it be as an asset (for example as a property)?
Can a person get a NZ green card right away with 1 million NZ dollar cash in the bank account?

Thanks.

I looked thru the document that you provided above, but I didn't find any reference to the minimum number of points required as an investor applicant. What is the minimum? I calculated that I will have between 11 and 14 by the time I'm ready to apply, is it enough? Let me know please.

Thanks for the link.

SlowJedi, simplest way to get a full assessment so as not to miss anything out is to get an immigration consultancy to do it or you.
I mean i could tell you that "yes, it is probably enough" but why take my word for it?

There are loads of websites that offer completely free consultancy within a few hours, you just have to look. A well known one that is non-profit when it comes to assessment is this Immigration consultancy. Check it out and look for more if your not happy with it.
Hope that helps :)

Moving can be a very stressful time in a person's life, especially if he or she has not hired appropriate help to move their furniture. Piano moves can be especially stressful, because the mover needs to have special knowledge and skills to safely move the piano. In this article I have outline a few frequently asked questions about piano moving in order to help understand what is involved in moving a piano and prepare you with the information to choose the right mover. At the end of the article, I have listed some questions that you can ask to help you choose your piano mover, as well as the information that you should have ready in order for the mover to be sufficiently prepared for your move.

In this article I have outline a few frequently asked questions about piano moving in order to help understand what is involved in moving a piano and prepare you with the information to choose the right mover.