• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

More Evidence of Marriage

sabmens

Hi to Everyone,

l'm a lucky winner of 2007 DV lottery. l got married some few months after l entered the lottery. l indicated it when l was submitting the first letter to KCC.
The second response is in and my husband an I have gone for the interview.
It was very successful except that we got two questions wrong out of over twenty questions asked abt the relationship. The councellor conceeded we have answered almost all of our questions right but we need to provide further evidence of our relationship. We showed her our marriage cert, pictures and our joint account. We have been given the go ahead for the medicals but I don't know what again to tender in as further evidence of our marriage. Can somebody suggest something?

Hi to Everyone,

l'm a lucky winner of 2007 DV lottery. l got married some few months after l entered the lottery. l indicated it when l was submitting the first letter to KCC.
The second response is in and my husband an I have gone for the interview.
It was very successful except that we got two questions wrong out of over twenty questions asked abt the relationship. The councellor conceeded we have answered almost all of our questions right but we need to provide further evidence of our relationship. We showed her our marriage cert, pictures and our joint account. We have been given the go ahead for the medicals but I don't know what again to tender in as further evidence of our marriage. Can somebody suggest something?

I don't know of anyone being questioned so thoroughly about their relationship in a DV interview. Here's a link where they make suggestions of "evidence" for family based GC:

http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/bona-fide-marriage-documentation.html

Good luck

Hi Sabmens,
To answer your question you need to put more information for us. In what country did you have your interview,your country of origin,your age,is there any great diifrence in age between you and your wife,how long you have been together,are you guys from the same country. What questions did you get wrong at the interview? Was the interview together or separetly.
This may help to get a response about your answer.

Moreage Evidence of Marriage

Hi thanoa,

our country of origin is Siera Leone. We live there currently, in the same house..
Im 27 and my husband is 28.
We were interviewed separately, but on same day.
The queation we got wrong as to do with the last time l saw his father.

Hi thanoa,

our country of origin is Siera Leone. We live there currently, in the same house..
Im 27 and my husband is 28.
We were interviewed separately, but on same day.
The question we got wrong as to do with the last time l saw his father.

I think the link of BarbaraLamb have all the documentation for a Bona Fide Marriage. You need to examine it at provide more evidence based on the fact sheet.
Good luck and hope everything will go allright.