Montreal Interview Tracker -- Part DeuX [Ara2000, AttaBoy, CDN_CPER, Dongky, Enduring, GC Indian, Ja

Add mine..Pkt3-St.Louis 04/29/02

Friends,
Sent in my Pkt3-St. Louis today by express mail with return reciept. Should be there Monday, April 29th morning.
pkv2 - Pkt3-St. Louis 04/29/02

I added a post-it note with "ORIGINAL" on my BC and MC.

Good luck,
pkv2

Yellow form 9003

I am also is in the same situation as you are in. I didnt receive my 9003 with P-4. I read somewhere that I9003 has to be on yellow
color also (not reasonable, but hey what is reasonable in the visa world?)

Please post any place where I can get them?

Employment Letter

Hi Guys, I was wondering whether I should address my employment Letter to the US departemnt of State, or the US consulate in Montreal

Employment letter

It probably doesn\'t really matter, but my lawyer had it addressed to the Montreal consulate. The salutation on it was "Dear Consular Officer".

Congrats Morgan

Thank you very much for your informative post and good luck with the future. It must be such a relief to have this proces completed.

Congrats!!

Congrats! Wish you and yours a Happy Life in the US. How long does it take to get the actual cards.
regards,
pkv2

Cards

I\'ll post a message when I get mine. Several people have reported getting them within a few weeks.

Congratulations!

Congratulations on completing your GC journey successfully. Thanks for the detailed post. I am currently filling out my DS230 form and am curious that there is no field for current status. How did they notice your husband\'s status- from the passport or other documents?

Status

On the DS230 form, Part I, section 25 it asks about all trips to the US and what type of visa you were on. We included our current stay in the US as per our lawyers instructions, so my husbands put that he had been in the US from Apr. 1999 to present on an H-1B. I assume she got the info from there.

We also sent photocopies of all pages of our passport with Packet 3, so she could also have seen it there.

Question about address in St.Louis

Friends, Two questions
1) Just checking....can you post back if this is the correct address in St. Louis that you sent your PIII\'s.

NVC,
P.O. Box 952201
St. Louis, MO
63195-2201

I called USPS and they said that my package was picked up by someone from U.S. Bank...which owns this NVC mailbox.
is that what you folks know as well. i wanted and requested for a monday delivery, but it seems my PIII was delivered on saturday.
what does the bank have to do with NVC...just curious...maybe its just simple worry :))

2) how do you know how long it took St. Louis to send PIII to NVC...and when they reviewed it...by calling NVC...or is there another method?
thanks,
pkv2

St. Louis

That\'s the address I sent my P3. My understanding is that the sole purpose of the St. Louis step is to collect the check that\'s inside the package, hence maybe why somebody from a bank signed for it. I would check the status of the check in a couple of days. After this, the package is forwarded to New Hampshire. It\'s only at this point where they will tell you if it has been received.

Two weeks after you\'ve mailed it, called the NVC. They are really nice on the phone and extremely helpful. The review won\'t be complete for another 4-6 weeks.

Brian

Thanks

Leroythelion,
thanks for your quick reply...that\'s a sigh of relief.
......asking a question that i had asked earlier....just for discussion\'s sake.....and Morgan said will post later....but ANY previous MTL CPers can post how long it took to get actual green cards after POE??? or what have you heard.

have a good day...the forecast for us says SNOW!!!
pkv2

Plastic Card Received 5/1, Entry Date 4/12

For those interested:

CP Successful 4/9
POE: Ottawa (INS Preclearance at Airport) 4/12
Plastic Card Received: 5/1 from Texas Service Center (TSC)

I was surprised as I figured my card would come from VSC where I had GC paperwork processed (I work in Metro DC area). Possibly card issuance is based upon geographic POE, not regional center where paperwork was done.

So to answer the question posed by some in this forum, I received my plastic card in about 2.5 weeks (including transit time from Texas, postmarked 4/29). MUCH faster than I expected. I would speculate its possible that certain POEs (with lower volume) are able to forward on completed/processed entry visas faster to the regional service centers for data entry and card issuance.

Cards

All CPIV Permanent Resident Cards come from the TSC. 2.5 weeks is excellent. I have been reading that 3-4 weeks is typical for CPIV. A friend who had his AOS passport stamp 3 months ago is still waiting for the card. Brian.