• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Mistaken

Hello family,

I trust we are all doing well.
First of all, I want to thank everyone who took time to read my thread and offered an advice or information. Special thanks to sm1's mum, I really appreciate your help

I am attending my DV interview on June 1st, am a bit worried because I was checking up with my brother this afternoon regarding the Dv 2024 perhaps he got selected since I was the one who encouraged him and some of my friends to enter the lottery last year.

Unfortunately he was not selected however, he mentioned that he use some app to resize my picture to enter the lottery for me because I was procrastinating to enter the lottery myself and use his Son to be my Son in the application.

I haven't really tell people including my family that I have been selected for DV 2023, because to me being selected is not really a guarantee of Visa so I just encouraged some family members and some friends to take part in the DV 2024.

He thought he was helping me by doing that and to make matters worse we all have a common family name.

Even though the application he did for me was not selected, am worried because it will probably be in their system as though I have a Son, moreover having the same family name with me.

What do I do should this come up during my interview?

Hello family,

I trust we are all doing well.

First of all, I want to thank everyone who took time to read my thread and offered an advice or information. Special thanks to sm1's mum, I really appreciate your help

I am attending my DV interview on June 1st, am a bit worried because I was checking up with my brother this afternoon regarding the Dv 2024 perhaps he got selected since I was the one who encouraged him and some of my friends to enter the lottery last year.

Unfortunately he was not selected however, he mentioned that he use some app to resize my picture to enter the lottery for me because I was procrastinating to enter the lottery myself and use his Son to be my Son in the application.

I haven't really tell people including my family back in my home country that I have been selected for DV 2023, because to me being selected is not really a guarantee of Visa so I just encouraged some family members and some friends to take part in the DV 2024.

He thought he was helping me by doing that and to make matters worse we all have a common family name.

Even though the application he did for me was not selected, am worried because it will probably be in their system as though I have a Son, moreover having the same family name with me.

What do I do should this come up during my interview?