Missing Green Card

AmyRoseHM

Hi

I received my Congratulations -- removal of conditional status letter dated 6th December, 2016.

I was supposed to receive my green card within 2 months but it never arrived. I called USCIS, they investigated and it had not even reached production, but said they would push it forward. The rep said I should have it within 30 days. 30 days has passed and still no green card.

Is this a common issue only I have never even received a tracking number. We will not/cannot pay the $450 fee again for someone else's mistake and I will likely return home to the UK since we've been waiting since Sep 2015 to receive anything from them... now this.

When I search my case status on their website it always reads that they are considering my application.

Not really sure what your worry is. Since you don't have the card, and your extension letter is expired, you can always go in to an InfoPass appointment to get an I-551 stamp for proof of permanent residency for all purposes.

If you wanted to naturalize, then you should just apply for naturalization, as you should be past 3 years now.

You can visit the UK any time before, during, or after the ROC process if you want.

Any chance you have changed address while in the process?

You can raise a case with USCIS, and they should provide a tracking number as a proof that it has been mailed

-from a guy who might have lost his GC due to the change of address

Hi

I received my Congratulations -- removal of conditional status letter dated 6th December, 2016.

I was supposed to receive my green card within 2 months but it never arrived. I called USCIS, they investigated and it had not even reached production, but said they would push it forward. The rep said I should have it within 30 days. 30 days has passed and still no green card.

Is this a common issue only I have never even received a tracking number. We will not/cannot pay the $450 fee again for someone else's mistake and I will likely return home to the UK since we've been waiting since Sep 2015 to receive anything from them... now this.

When I search my case status on their website it always reads that they are considering my application.