Missed my BIO. HELP

afila

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody,

I am the new girl on the block. I was on vacation and missed my BIO. Does anybody know what I have to do now? Please help.

Asylum Granted on 08/2001
Applied for GC 08/2002
Medical 09/2005

Thank you
:confused:

Just walk into the office during business hours and request them to do that for you. If you are really nice and request them properly, you should be able to do it...

afila said:
Hello everybody,

I am the new girl on the block. I was on vacation and missed my BIO. Does anybody know what I have to do now? Please help.

Asylum Granted on 08/2001
Applied for GC 08/2002
Medical 09/2005

Thank you
:confused:

Afila, I don't want to scare you but this could be bad. I don't know how USCIS works but usually they say "IF YOU MISS THIS APPOINTMENT, YOUR CASE iS CONSIDERED as ABANDONED".

Do what Lazer said first. Take your BIO appointment and explain it nicely to the Bitch at the front door. If that doesnt work...make sure you keep your BIO appointment letter and then I would suggest you call the 1-800 number and DO NOT tell them you were on a vacation. Tell them you got it late..lost or something. I am not asking you to lie but just to not be truthful(clinton way).....See what they say. Hopefully they send you a new BIo request or ask the local office to help you.

Yes,Lazer is right.A friend of mine has missed his Bio appointment on 10/04/2005.He walked to his local INS support center today( 10/18/2005) and he did his Bio,no problem.Lady,don't go crazy,just walk to your local INS support center and your Bio will be done.

Hey chica,

Do not worry. I missed my bio this month, just sitting home and doing nothing. I FORGOT ABOUT IT. :rolleyes: I went to the cis center on the application, and was very nice and honest about what happened. They took me in, no problem, no questions.

Good luck.

Hello everybody.

I am enormously thankful that I found this site. I got my BIO today, came to the office, explained my situation and everything went smoothly. Thanks to everybody who offered their advice.