Message for curiousGeorge -Request

IPC302

Registered Users (C)
curiousGeorge,

I appreciate your enthusiasm and your good feeling of congratulating everyone on their approval,but please remember that in doing so in a bulk manner as u did today (march 31 around 3.p.m ) u brought all the approved case up in the chain and all the existing issue's people really requiring help/advice went too down the chain ... to an extent that all the links on the first page was of your congratulation messages to those who all been approved recently till long back may be a month or so .

Please don't take it otherwise .Rest is up to you .

Thanks.

I totally concur.

This guy is amazing. Today till 4:00 pm EST he has posted 79 messages, and out of this 76 are simply "Congrats" !!!!!!!! Yes he has posted 76 messages of congrats today...talk of somebody having too much free time on their disposal !!

I am sure by the time I post this, his count would have gone up !

Ok, maybe I got a little bit over zealous today.

Yes I've finally had some free time today...I've been busy for a while, and wanted to share my joy for all the cases I've missed. :D Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. I'll stop now. :rolleyes:

CuriousGeorge-
I'm just curious to know:)
Are you testing some sort of "Automated Congrats Posting Program"(ACPP)?
Cuz, you didn't even spare my post where I posted some scan results - NOT my approval.

Having said that - thanks for the Congrats though - may be
you're supernatural and just know my approval is on its way in the next few days. Wouldn't that be SUPER !!! I'll really owe you then!!!!!

duggils1