Medical Exams

tabs

Registered Users (C)
I have received the interview call for candian PR ?
Do i need to do medical examination before or aftre interview????

No Title

Tabs,
You will be informed by the Canadian Consulate about Medicals...

What are your dates??

Thanks

If you receive interview letter, then you would have to do Medical before interview. did they send you the medical forms?? if yes, then do the medical and go to interview. by that time your medical will be sent to them and them if they accept your case, Landing permit will be given at that time itself. otherwise you would have to wait for the medical thing approved.

dates

by the way can you give me details of your dates.

Application sent
AOR date
Interview date
another tip if you need early medical

I had my interview in Canadian High Comission London. After interview, I requested the officer to give me medical papers at the same time. The reason I had was geniune, I was going to leave the country where I applied my immigration from, I was going back to my home country. Bottom Line: You can get Medical Papers after interview if you can convince the officer your urgentn genuine need.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for replying. I did received Medical forms 6 month back.

I applied on December 2000 in U.S

AOR is March 2001 ( not remember)

Recieved Interview letter in Feb 2002 (less than 6 weeks prior to interview) which is schdeule in March 2002

Interview letter

What is the interview location??
Earlier you would have received a letter along with Medical forms saying that you will receive an interview letter and you will have 2 months time after you receive the letter and they will suggest that you do your Medical thing after you receive your interview letter.

I have received a similar letter, but waiting for the interview letter. when did you receive the first letter?? I mean date so that i can calculate mine.

Interview letter

Interview Location is LA

I am not sure of exact date of receiving Medical forms etc, it was 6 months back. But I think my case took longer, usually it come much earlier for other peoples.

Followup

Now it is taking 12 to 15 months. Canadian government is changing laws from June 28th. usually now the point system is 70. But after June, it is 75.

Interview Tips

If anybody finished the interview, please post their experiences. Details like what questions they asked, your answers,etc...