• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Medical concern of my child

Hjkarki

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone!

I suppose everybody is so eager to know new cut-off of Feb(myself included). I have a concern regarding my child medical condition and appreciate your suggestion.

In our recent regular visit to paediatrician my 01 year old child was diagnosed with "Primary Koch's Infection" and already started 6 month's medication. Will this affect our chances for DV visas? By the time of DV Interview I hope her condition will be cured. However having history of above disease gonna have any impact on the visa issuance procedure? She has been undergoing the monthly vaccinations.

I would appreciate your valuable comments on above topic!

Thanks in advance.

HJKARKI
2014AS00009***

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone!

I suppose everybody is so eager to know new cut-off of Feb(myself included). I have a concern regarding my child medical condition and appreciate you suggestion.

In our recent regular visit to paediatrician my 01 year old child was diagnosed with "Primary Koch's Infection" and already started 6 month's medication. Will this affect our chances for DV visas? By the time of DV Interview I hope her condition will be cured. However having history of above disease gonna have any impact on the visa issuance procedure? She has been undergoing the monthly vaccinations.

I would appreciate your valuable comments on above topic!

Thanks in advance.

HJKARKI
2014AS00009***

I don't think there will be any problem. As long the doctor certifies are ok, that should be enough. Your kid is already on a treatment plan. Based on what my doctor told me here in USA, you should be mentally sound and should not have any untreated diseases.

Good Luck

I don't think there will be any problem. As long the doctor certifies are ok, that should be enough. Your kid is already on a treatment plan. Based on what my doctor told me here in USA, you should be mentally sound and should not have any untreated diseases.

Good Luck

Thanks a lot for your reply... :) goodluck to you too for upcoming interview....!