• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Medical Board What's to expect for small children

Eucn

Registered Users (C)
Hi I'm scheduled for the medical examination on the 2nd. I have two small guys 4 years old. What can we expect of discomfort? Blod tests ?

They didn't do blood tests for ours but did do the TB scratch test, the kids complained it was a bit sore. Nothing else invasive/painful.

They didn't do blood tests for ours but did do the TB scratch test, the kids complained it was a bit sore. Nothing else invasive/painful.
Susieqqq well how many questions were yu asked on ya interview day?do the ask the derivatives any questions or only the selectee??

Susieqqq well how many questions were yu asked on ya interview day?do the ask the derivatives any questions or only the selectee??

Do a search for past interviews.. Depends on embassy etc, usually not a lot of questions. They asked my husband what he does here and what he plans to do in the US but most questions aimed at the selectee.