Medical before Buffalo would ask for it.

MOCKBA

Registered Users (C)
Can I get medical done before Buffalo send me back the request to do it?
Ideally, can I do medical even before submitting application to Buffalo and send medical results along with an application?

I am Quebec nominee, so Buffalo should take about 6 months, so my medical wouldn't expire even if I do it before sending the application. But the question is can I do it in the first place or Buffalo need to give me something that I need to give to the doctor, etc?

MOCKBA said:
Can I get medical done before Buffalo send me back the request to do it?
Ideally, can I do medical even before submitting application to Buffalo and send medical results along with an application?

I am Quebec nominee, so Buffalo should take about 6 months, so my medical wouldn't expire even if I do it before sending the application. But the question is can I do it in the first place or Buffalo need to give me something that I need to give to the doctor, etc?

Nope, you cannot do medicals before you apply because:

1) your doctor is not gonna know how to fill out your papers (since you will not bring those from Buffalo)
2) you are not gonna have a file number
3) Ottawa will have no clue whose results they are looking at since there will not be a file number for you
4) you cannot send them with application because they are going to a different place! - Ottawa, rather than Buffalo.

Unless, of course, Quebec selection gave you a file number already. Then, only #1 will be your problem (quite a problem , though).

Hope this helps.