May-June interview date for Mumbai consulate CP\'ers thread

Are April dates out as yet?

Rajeev, how did you find out about your April interview date? Aren\'t the dates out only on the 15th of the previous month (i.e., 15th March)?

Also, when were your documents received by the Consulate in Mumbai?

I called them up

I called them up. After trying from 9.00 AM to 4.00 pm Indian time, I talked to a person at the consulate and they gave me the date.

No Title

Hi, my case is AC140. I am going to send P3 today to Mumbai consulate. Can I expect an early May interview or is that totally out of question? I am trying to avoid a late May or early june interview because I have my CFA level 3 exam on June 2. This exam is only offered once a year. Can anyone give me some advice as to what I should do?
thanks

how long the PCC is valid? i did got mine is last december ? is it okay if i get the interview in j

Air tickets

Have my interview on Apr 23 in Mumbai.

Am looking to fly out on Apr 19 on Delta / Air India. The tickets are $1035 and $1000 resp.

No Title

hi I want early May interview (before may 15). P3 reached consulate on March 18 and they sent me email with case number today. Can I email them and request early date or should I call. Please let me know soon. Will appreciate any help.

send an e-mail before they fix dates

Probability is that they are going to fix may interviews in 1st week of april and then release dates on web site in middle of the month.
I would say send an e-mail before end of the week.