May-June interview date for Mumbai consulate CP\'ers thread

bhagat

Registered Users (C)
why cant we have new thread for all who sent their cases to NVC by end of last month or this month.

my details

sent packet 3 to St Louis on Feb 21
NVC received packet 3 from St Louis on March 1st
Operator said it would take 6 to 8 weeks before they mail the packet to the consulate.

I dont think I can make it for May interview, even for June I am not 100% sure, Since it is taking 2 to 3 months after packet 3 reaches Mumbai. So if my packet reaches by end of April, then ...

No Title

I think now scheduling interview should not take 3 months for consulate. As for employment based CP, only applications they will get will be from NVC. They are not getting any application directly now. So I think they should be able to schedule it within a month at least initially. (I may be too optimistic) but we will come to know once NVC starts forwarding few applications to consulate.

bhagat, youmay look into this list

This list I found in this site itself & had help many people.

My Packet 3 (AC-I140) might be sent before the 15th of MArch.

Can soneone tell me the anticipated date of interview

Forms and Documents

Hi immibrat,

I am also doing AC-140. I filed the I-824 last week. Could you list all forms and documents you are sending to the Consulate?

Thanks,

Thx watchTSC.... anyone have idea where to find list of doctors who can issue vaccination certific

i tried to find with my insurance carrier, repre. said she dont ahve that kind of list but can ask doctor in group whether they can provide tha same. in my packet i received letter mentioning to get vaccination report from doctor. i believe if we get this certi in advace , it will be good for us.

thanks

No Title

Hi,
 I am also planning on applying AC-140. However I am still waiting for I824 receipt. Appartently there has been a lot of goof up and INS doesn\'t know where the receipt is. I had applied in early Jan - still no sign of receipt. Any suggestions as to what I can do. Can you tell me how long it took for you to get receipt. Also, do you think I should re-apply for I824 and get a brand new receipt? or will that screw things up?thanks in advance.

bhagat...ask your friends and/or lawyer...

that\'s the easiest way. you can also get a list on INS website but i wouldn\'t rely on it too much. simply ask around.

documents for AC140 application

I had sent my AC140 with the following documents in Dec. 2001 (I have my GC done last week in Mumbai):
1) Notarized employment letter
2) DS230 Part I & Part II for all applicants. do not sign Part II but sign Part I. (At the time I sent my application, INS was switching between OF230 and DS230 and so I had sent both OF230 Part I & II and DS230 Part I & II, for all applicants)
3) OF169 for primary applicant
4) I-140 original approval notice
5) I-824 original receipt notice
6) I-824 original approval notice (not required but I got the approval notice within 2 days of receiving receipt notice and so we enclosed both)
7) Attorney certified copy of the entire GC paperwork (Labor Cert, I-140 application, degrees, marksheets, resume, etc. etc.)
8) Cover letter

Check immihelp.com for any changes in requirement.

Good Luck!!

waiting for I824 receipt

Ok - here\'s what I did. I probably shouldn\'t have but I did. I posed as my employer\'s HR rep and called the INS and asked them about my case. Apparently the I824 had been approved and they have sent the notice. Now can I include the actual approval notice instead of the receipt and apply AC140 ? or do I now have to wait and do the whole NVC procedure. Please advice soon.
thanks

some one pls answer

i just wanted to bring this thread to the top. Some one please tell me what to do regarding next step for P3. Can I apply AC140 with actual 824 approval and not receipt? or do i have to go thr NVC now?
thanks

Bluegrass

check out www.immihelp.com You dont have to go thru NVC anymore. Your lawyer should take care of this. To be on the safe side send both reciept notice and Approval for I-824

No Title

that is my question - I don\'t have the receipt. THe INS will not issue another receipt - apparently it is lost in the mail. But they will send out duplicate approval notice. So is it okay to send P3 without receipt but include the actual approval???

my details

mine is AC-I140.
pkt-3 reached mumbai on 3/11. Expecting june interview.

Qns about dates and PCC

My lawyer mailed my application for CP to the Mumbai Consulate on Feb 4, 2002. Some questions here -
* How do you find out when (and whether) the application has reached the Mumbai Consulate?
* Other than checking up the consulate\'s website every 15th of the month, is there any other way to find out the interview date (or atleast the month)?
* I have not lived in any country other than India and the US. Is a Police Clearance Certificate from the the Indian Consulate, New York sufficient?

Airtickets + Anybody having interview date 04/24/2002 at Mumbai

Hi,

Has anyone booked airtickets as yet. Let me know if there are any good agents with good deals.

My interview date is 04/24/2002. Let me know if there is anybody else scheduled on the same day at Mumbai.

status of case at NVC..........for all CPer\'s

The current cases that sent to st.louise and received by nvc on 14th february are under review. the cases reviewd by NVC after 14the february from st.louise is still not opened for review.