May, June 2005 Approvals - Biometrics Yet ?

is it EAD or 485 approval notice?

My 485 approved on June 27 th. Asked not to take any action until biometric notice received. (NO PP stamping yet)
I am planning to change my job, what should I show to new employer as work authorization document. Is it EAD or 485 approval notice?

Thanks
sree9999

Biometrics is the same as fingerprint?

Does anybody do me a favor by telling me whether Biometrics is the same as Fingerprint?

Another question. If I want to file I-485, should I put my application together with my wife's in the same envelope or file separately?

Thanks.

sree9999,

I am in the same boat. My I-485 approved on 20th June. The approval notice says do not take any action. No passport stamping. I am waiting for biometrics notice. I am also planning to change job. I do not know what evidence can you show to the new employer - Approval notice or EAD?

MJones

EB2/India
I-485 ND Jan 2004
PD-Dec 2002
I-485 AD June 6, 2005
Says do not take any action now and wait for biometric notice
No PP stamping yet
No biometric notice yet

New Card ordered -- No biametric notice

Friends,
Today got the mail for spouse saying that new card ordered .. not received any biometric notice yet, seems no biometrics available for spouse as she gave her 2nd FP couple of months ago. No mail or LUD changed for my case, probably i will get a notice for biometrics .

Just an update. Thanks

Since you are saying it was just two months back, It is highly possible that they might have already taken biometrics (Computerized photo and index finger print) along with all the 5 finger printing. My two cents.

Card Mailed

jk_GC said:
Friends,
Today got the mail for spouse saying that new card ordered .. not received any biometric notice yet, seems no biometrics available for spouse as she gave her 2nd FP couple of months ago. No mail or LUD changed for my case, probably i will get a notice for biometrics .

Just an update. Thanks

Self : AD - 6/30, No Status Change after that .. no biometrics notice
Spouse : Ad -6/30 , No Biometric Notice, Card ordered : 7/8, Card Mailed : 7/12

Just an update, please update if anybody got Biometric notice's. Thanks

No biometrics

I called USCIS , they asked me to wait 60days other than that she didnt tell anything. Approved 05/20.

Thanks

rapidfire, smchndr -

which part of the US are you located ?

I figure scheduling a biomterics has more to do with the local INS office.
I am waiting to do the Biometrics in Denver after an approval on 06/03.

Approved on June 15 (exactly a month ago), no biometrics yet. I check my mailbox daily hoping to see it, but nothing yet.

My local office is very small and only one of 2 left in the US which does not use Infopass and only accepts walk-ins. I cannot believe that their biometrics people are that backed up, but I guess you never know.

Approved May 09.
No biometrics notice yet.
Called NSC and was told that it depends on the availability of biometric appointments in ASC.

I belong to Charlotte, NC office.

If you received biometric notices or still waiting for them, please share which ASC you belong to.

Is there way to find out at STL OUIS (ins). HOW BACKLOG THERE ARE with biometrics. Any number to call. After 60 days what is the procedure to tackle the issue.

No boimetric here too...

485 Approved on May 23rd.

Approval notice mentioned to wait for biometric. But nothing yet..

Had called up the 800 number and the lady said, there are are sending those late as they have backlogs for the apointment...

So I thought is I'll go ahead and stamp my passport if I don't get the notice in 10 days...

I am from St. Louis.