Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
PERM will have categories too ?

Guys,
I've a question. Is perm going to have categories like EB2, EB3 while applying?
Also while converting from SWA to PERM can one change the category?

Thanks,

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

Backlog Elimination Center

Has anyone gotten confirmation from their lawyer that their application was sent to a Backlog Elimination Center (BEC)? It seems like it's all rumors so far.

And does anyone know how quickly BEC will process applications?

And is there any sense as to whether BEC will be more or less likely to reject applications?

I have a non-RIR w/ May 03 priority date filed at MA SESA.

45 views - but no update

Hi all,

I "picked up" the tracker today. Since no updates were made in this forum I have nothing to add.

I will be posting master tracker at the end of the week. I will let you know its forum location.

If you didn't add yourself to the tracker please wait until I post the master tracker and you can add yourselves at that time.

Thanks again

JustWatching

Any news from MA SESA? The phone system has been changed

I tried to call MA SESA to check their monthly update of LC. Their recorded message has been changed. There is no automatic processing time update any more. Does anyone know if they have stopped processing and started packing to send cases to BRC? It is so frustrating that they don't post any updates about what is going on.

Hi my LC was submitted back in 2003 May.
What I'm curious is how many years I would be expected to wait more because of backlog process??
Getting tired of waiting...

So frustrating

Has anybody received the "Confirmation Letter" from BEC lately? I filed my regular LC in Mar.2003, and have heard nothing

Can someone please tell me how the applications will be processed in the BEC/BRCs? Meaning will they use the PERM process to certify or the regular process that the SWAs used to follow?

waitforwat said:
This is whats happening from what I understand:
* All unopened cases dated until dec 31st 04, from both SWAs and Fed DOL will be taken care by BRC/BEC.
* SWA will continue to receive & stamp the new applications from Jan 1st 05 until PERM is fully implemented. These applications will go to NPC/PERM office and not BEC/BRC.
* According to the plan all pending applications from DOLs is already in the BEC/BRC.
* Currently BEC/BRC has received on 12/31/2004, first batch of SWAs files that are dated before Jan 2003.
* Second batch of SWAs files until the date Dec 31st 04 will be received by BEC/BRC by 31st March 05.
* Opened cases currently being worked on by the SWAs will go to NPC/PERM office and not BEC/BRC.
* PERM goes into effect on 28th Mar, 2005.

BEC/BRC processing

Per my understanding the applications at BEC/BRCs will use the regular process followed by the SWA's and their goal continues to be the processing of all backlog cases within 24 to 30 months.
ashwinbr said:
Can someone please tell me how the applications will be processed in the BEC/BRCs? Meaning will they use the PERM process to certify or the regular process that the SWAs used to follow?

got "Not Yet Assigned" Mail

Just received email from DALLAS BEC center that for my case number hasn't yet been assigned. Sent email to them on end of Feb and received response today. Atleast Dallas BEC center response but Philly BEC doesn't and it seems they hired so many non-english reading/speaking/writing people. :D

FLC Data has been updated

Guys,

FLC data has been updtaed till the end of Year 2004 ( Oct to sept). You can view using Microsoft Access or can import to SQL Database. Once you get it do the data mining :) . It looks like If you are EB3/ NON RIR and filed after 05/2003 then you are still stuck in satte queue. It was very quick analysis. I may be wrong so do not start bashing me. :p

I request you all to analyze nad come up with interesting predictions.

Following is the link and just click on '2004'. Enjoy digging.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

- Bharat Premi

Where is my detail ?

My case filed with MA SESA on 06/04/2003 for Computer professional and I don't see my State Case Number entered in the list. But I see many of UNSkilled Workers labors filed after me has entry and also some of'em are approved too. :eek:

Where is MA SESA CASES

Any body have any idea why there is no MA SESA case not been found in Phily BEC? which month they have processed as last month for Non-RIR and RIR cases. Can any body call SESA and ask for this info. :(

MA SESA Cases

Does any one know for sure, whats going on with the labor cases filed in MA.
where does they stand as of today ? :confused:

My Case# doesn't show up either....

My assigned priority date is 2nd April 2003 and my case number doesn't show up either!
Before the files were shipped to BEC there was a facility where one could call to find out the status of their cases. For me the system said there was no such case number.

State Labor Certification

Hi guys,

My application was filed RIR at Boston, MA. Priority date, February 28, 2004. Any idea what is the status in MA? Any one who has a pending application with priority date near to mine? I'd appreciate any inputs. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.