My case details

Hope I can help by posting by case details:

Priority date: April 30
 EB2/RIR
 MA SESA: claimed that april 30 been processed in last Decemeber,
           you can verify the process date in CUBE\'s sumary
 Actually MA SESA forward my case( after certified in MA SESA) on
          Feburary 7 2002
 DOL log my case into database on April 15 2002.
      I found it by email checking the dol status by employer phone
      number

a easy one....

My PD is Sept 27 2001. my question is how come my case starts with 2001XXXX versus all other 0131XXXX?

SESA Processing Dates

Hi,

I have been pretty quiet, but I read all posts and appreciate the work you all do to keep us informed.

My PD at MA SESA is 7/2/2002. I haven\'t heard anything, and I haven\'t seen really anyone else who has moved from MA SESA to DOL lately, although the SESA voicemail claims that they are processing June - July now.

Anyone who knows people that moved from SESA --> DOL lately with PD after April 30? WOuld be nice to see some real evidence that they are actually processing people at SESA...

yeah...

the most irritating thing is the period between, SESA approval and entry into DOL database is not getting counted. This is very unfair.... is there anyway we could talk to DOL guys about this?

Can you please tell me what\'s my application staus?

Dear Cube,

My PD is Apr-30-2001, EB3 with RIR. Can you please update me where my case is? Is it moved to DOL or waiting to forward to DOL?

Thanks in advance,

RIR!

Cube, just to update my case is RIR! How do I know if I am EB2 or EB3 at this point while doing Labor? I know that I am one of those cases which have more that 7-8 yrs exp with Bachelors.

Thanks!

Good work, Cube

I follow the thread but never posted before. Just wanted to thank you for your efforts. Keep up the good work.

My case is EB2 RIR, June 29, 2001 PD (probably still in SESA).

Am curious to know how you get the info in your daily report?

Thanx again.

Thanks a lot cube

Cube,

Your effort has been easing our feeling very much and
I hope the current great work at DOL/SESA keeps up.

One thing I would like to know is if 58 in your yesterday\'s
report is the number of the cases transfered to DOL from MA
SESA or from all 6 states.

Anyway thanks again and have a good weekend.

Delays in MA

I am a high tech worker, in SESA - case 200113220. Non-RIR PD 5/29/01. My lawyer had told me to expect to clear SESA by the end of April or in May, but now I see the following under "News" on his web site:

Why is labor certification and RIR taking so long? In December 2000, the LIFE Act restored Section 245(i) of the Immigration & Nationality Act (INA). On April 30, 2001, Section 245(i) expired. Section 245(i) permitted many illegal immigrants who were in the US to file either a Labor Certification application (ETA 750) or a family based immigrant petition (I-130) to "grandfather" them under the expiring 245(i) law. The law provided applicants with essentially a $1,000 "waiver," to eventually waive their "illegalness" and adjust their status to "green card" holders in the future. Because all applications were due on or before 4/30/01, thousands of illegal immigrants filed labor certifications with Mass. DET. flooding their already overworked and limited staff.
It is currently estimated that it may take Mass. DET until the end of this year to complete the processing of all applications filed on or before 4/30/01. Thus, if your labor certification was filed after 4/30/01, you may experience an additional 6-8 month delay in a process that historically was taking 12 months or less to complete.

Not good! The only good thing is that my job ad will be posted in 6 months or so when the economy has had a chance to recover a little more.

Joining the group

PD: 06/07/2001 EB3-RIR

Been waiting for a reply from DOL since then. Was told that it will take 6-8months. Have been waiting for 8months now, run out of patience :). I got a wakeup call on 4/8/02 for RFE (Wage) from MA-SESA. Hoping that my company will increase salary, they changed job profile instead :).

Question: Does it mean that from 06/06/2001 to 04/08/2002, my application has been in a Q, waiting? Wow.
Question: How long does it take once MA-SESA starts looking at a case.

When I checked with MA-SESA status today, it indicates that they are processing for 06/23/01 to 07/09/01.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.