• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Married after NL any previous experience plz reply this thread?

geofar

Registered Users (C)
i got married last march after sending initial forms last july
My number will be current in next july< i think so>

if I sent new forms to my wife will this cause any delay in my case or they<kcc> will just added her at the same interview date
?

I am really confused and need an answer soon b4 sending her forms?

Thanks

do you mean - you got married this March, after sending docs in last July?

your wife will be added to the interview.

You may be subject to a rather intense questioning which investigates whether you entered into a fake marriage to gain immigration benefits.

Thanks Lucymo
but my question is Sending my wife document will delay my interview scheduled date as they will need time to add her to my case so my interview will not be in july and i may lose my chance or it has to do nothing with the interview dateas no delay will happen?

thanks again LucyMo
waiting your reply

I have a same situation ,and I have sent my wife's form couple mounth ago and KCC added it to my file after 4 weeks ,So I think you should send it to KCC soon , But I have heard sometimes embassies accept the forms even if you havent sent it to kentuky!(but I am not sure ) so I think its better that you call embassy you want to have your interview and ask them ,or call KCC they are very helpfull and will answer all of your questions .
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU FILE YOUR MARRIAGE BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW ,OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE YOUR WIFE BACK TO STATE FOR 5 yr( if she can't come with any other VISA!!!)