Marriage and B1/B2 expired visa

JustARefugee

I found some good information on this site regarding B1/B2 visas and getting married. I met my wife about a year and half ago. I just recently married and I found out that my wife has a B1/B2 visa that has already expired as of 08/19/2010.I am about to file an i-130 and a 1-485. She also lost her I-94 so I think she needs to file an I-102.What other forms or information must I apply for in order to complete this whole marriage process?

Has she got a US CBP stamp showing her entry into the U.S. in her passport? She needs some kind of proof of lawful entry just to file the adjustment application. If she has NOTHING, then an I-102 may be required first.

Once she has something to prevent her adjustment application package from being rejected by the mailroom, the package consist of I-130, G-325A's, I-485, I-765, I-131 (only if she is not out of status for 180 days by the time of filing) and all the required evidence and fees.

If approved, she'll probable get a full 10 yr greencard because it will be based on a marriage that had already existed over 2 years at the time the greencard gets approved.

Hey there BigJoe5, Thanks for replying. I appreciate your advice. I will take a look at what you suggested. I'll keep this thread updated as needed.