March 2009 Filers for Family based AOS post here

yep, that's what that thread i pointed out to was debating about. anyway, let's just wait until we receive the notices.... hope they send it soon :) good luck to all of us!

Cheques cashed today ..one week later..I am hoping everyone will get their notice of actions by next thursday, friday or maybe today tomorrow like sunland21 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Following additional info could help future applicants or even help those who are into altogether-

(1) Write down the full address where the whole package was sent to. Since many people get confused on where all these forms should send to then given the info on it here will help others.

(2) Whenever someone receives a RFE then they should mention what document USCIS asks for.

(3) People should add their district office and state in front of their signature line which will greatly help people to predict some ideas from that particular district office.

Los Angeles
3/2/09 Package(I-130, I-485, G325A, I-765, I-131, I-864) sent to Chicago via USPS priority mail.
3/11/09 $355 and $1010 checks cashed. Not $70 check yet.
3/13/09 Received Rejection Notice for the $70 check. Now have Receipt Number!! :)

So, their "domestically" meant in countries other than the U.S.... Oh well.

What did everyone's NOA say? What's written in the "Notice Type"? Mine said "Rejection Notice" for the $70... This I-797C Notice of Action doesn't mention about the papers I filed, like the specifics. Only says that I submitted them. I'm going to check online using the receipt # now :)

Justice,
Also you can edit your signature from quick links section when you log in and update your signature as and when you get something. Honestly I filed everything going through these forums and the signatures and it will be really helpful for fellow filers like me or new filers in future.Just a thought..

I received NOAs! :)

Smiriyal, I actually don't agree with putting the timelilne in every post. I will only put my timeline when it's updated because when I was going through people's timelines, it was hard to get the info through so many timelines when most of them are actually the same thing.

Los Angeles
3/2/09 Package(I-130, I-485, G325A, I-765, I-131, I-864) sent to Chicago via USPS priority mail.
3/11/09 $355 and $1010 checks cashed. Not $70 check yet.
3/13/09 Received Rejection Notice for the $70 check. Now have Receipt Number!!
3/14/09 Received NOAs for 131,130,765, and 485.

Hi All,
Here is a little update from me. Hopefully I will get my NOA's soon.

03/06/2009 Package mailed to Chicago
03/09/2009 Received at Chicago
03/13/2009 Checks cashed