Make USD in India From Home

Fatakra

Registered Users (C)
Make US Dollars in India From Home

The following is various proof people got paid on Netbux:

[IMGhttp://img286.echo.cx/img286/5220/netbux28ep.png[/IMG]

To make your own account, simply visit http://www.netbux.tk.
(I forgot the long URL they use so I made my own short .tk)
To join Stormpay, simply click here.
Stormpay is the leading online payment service behind Paypal. Stormpay also offers guarantteed technical support within 12 hours. Money can be deposited into your bank account or a check can be sent to your home, internationally to India!

To those who are new to Netbux, what you do is once you get to the site, click sign-up, anter the information required, and start searching!

I myself have $205.02 at the moment.

Use the following banners on forums to advertise your link! Good luck to everyone, even though you don't really need it to get paid!:p

Click the link above and click Join. Remember, you must have a Stormpay account. That's all you need. There is no monetery or financial obligation. Sorry if this breaks forum rules but it's important for people living in India to know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
How would this be illegal? Payments go to a Paypal account which is transferred over to a bank acocunt or is withdrawn via Check. It's not illegal in any way, shape, or form. I'm not spamming, I'm just letting people know. This is only taxable if you make over $700.

It is not illegal. The income can be sent to India, even if in the US. Look, it' snot a real job. It's just a side thing.

It is a free sign up for this site. Read the terms of service. You will not get in trouble for this no matter where you live. It’s safe. Trust me, I know. The income you make in this site doesn’t have a physical location, thus having payments sent to India.

Honestly, calm down. Once they register, they can visit their offical forums and ask. It's not bidg deal. A few dollars? Honestly. It's not an offical "income" (Although I rakend in $99.67 in one month ;)).

If you earn less than $700, you don't have to pay texes on it. It does work as I have already been paid by it. The official forums I referred to is operated by the administrator of the site.

Imagine if you lived in India and used this program. That's a lot of money.

The fact is if people in India DO click on the advertisements, and search, they will get paid. I got paid, why can't they?

The sites that are funding Netbux are "Paid-To-...." anyway. They are reaching their target market and obviously are succeeding as many ads have been up for more than a month. It doesn't hurt anyway. Instead of searching from Google, search from Netbux.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Companies don't pay for the results. A little frame is placed over the reults with two ads on it. The rest are the same results as searching Google from their homepage. I've already been paid, so I know it's legitamate. I'll add more proof of people getting paid later.

How is this illegal? The site has their own results at the top of tthe page, and Google's search results below. They don't profit from any clicking below the frame. In this case, Yagoohoogle would be illegal too, as they open Yahoo AND Google in a frame.

It is NOT illegal. Yagoohoogle got so much attention on April Fool's day, they are still around. Google's sponsored ads still show up so they STILL get money if you click on them. They don't gain or lose any money from this. Go ahead and email Google.

IT IS LEGAL.

You've turned this into a mud-slinging contest when yopu don't know the sacts. It's over 250,000 members strong, and still going. Google did ban Adsense ads on their due to people clicking them so Netbux earns money. That is why they have the ads in the frame. Chad French, the admin of Netbux, extensively talked to Google and other search companies and they ALLOWED this site!

Basically, people in India, join this to get AT LEAST 500 rupees per month. Thank you.

As previously stated, they ARE in an agreement with Google.

OH, and here's my check I received:

15616094931.jpg