Mailing Problem?

mwalam

Registered Users (C)
I had an RFE issued on the 131 on Aug 21. I still have not received it, so I finally called TSC today.. according to the lady, they were having a mailing room problem and the mail from last week or August has not gone out yet...

Anyne else here a similar story?? Has anyone received any receipts or rfes mailed out from TSC around the last week of August??

They sent a RFE on my wife's case on June 20th and neither I nor the lawyer have received it...WE call USCIS and they said they would send another copy. That was on August and so far, nothing!

Service Center = Texas

One thing she did tell me was.. rfe's and receipt get sent only to the lawyer.. if you donot have a lawyer then it will come to you...
I asked how come for the 140 and 129 they employer also gets a courtesy copy and i was told that it is only in these two cases they provide a courtesy copy.. *shrug*

Looks like same thing happened to me

RFE on I765 issued on 09/06/07, haven't received it yet

mwalam, did you receive yours?

Same issue with me, the my message online says that rfe was mailed on August 29th but still have not received it yet.
I have called up Texas USCIS 3times and all three IO said they would mail another copy but nothing has turned up yet.
I am travelling in October and need to get it ASAP.
Any one have any ideas?

Missing Approval Notice

I have not received the approval notice for my I-140 EB1-EA (Approved on Aug. 25th). I called TSC, they said our system says we have mailed you the approval notice on Aug 25th and asked me to wait for 30 days, then request for duplicate (form I-824=$340). Please inform me if any of you know more about this mailing problem.

Thanks
EB10182006

EAD card and approval notice Not received so far

My EAD was approved on 9/11,card production ordered. Online status shows that approval notice was mailed on 9/13. But so far neither of them were received. I took infopass, the lady said i have to wait two weeks or have to apply again. I called 1-800-375 number,they said I have to wait 30 days from the date of sent. I dont know what to do?
ginnu, the Realcanadian, labor_paines, Mystibeach Please help me.

Jc_gc
PD-4/14/03 EB3, India, NSC
I-140 2/16/06
I-485 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 FP-7/26/07 LUD-7/26/07
I-765 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 card ordered email-9/11
approval notice sent email-9/13.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD card and approval notice Not received so far

I am still waiting. any inputs from gurus, Please? My EAD was approved on 9/11,card production ordered. Online status shows that approval notice was mailed on 9/13. But so far neither of them were received. I took infopass, the lady said i have to wait two weeks or have to apply again. I called 1-800-375 number,they said I have to wait 30 days from the date of sent. I dont know what to do next?

Jc_gc
I-140 2/16/06
I-485 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 FP-7/26/07 LUD-7/26/07....?

I am in a situation a bit similar to yours exept that my EAD was returned to them by the PO, it has been 50 days now since we called and asked them to resend it after they received it and nothing, we have scheduled an info pass tomorrow.
You have to wait until the 30 days are over before you do anything. SO be a bit patient. I understand your concern but you just have to wait for 30 days and then either request a duplicate or reapply.
THe uscis cannot do anything at this point because they have already mailed you the letter!

I am still waiting. any inputs from gurus, Please? My EAD was approved on 9/11,card production ordered. Online status shows that approval notice was mailed on 9/13. But so far neither of them were received. I took infopass, the lady said i have to wait two weeks or have to apply again. I called 1-800-375 number,they said I have to wait 30 days from the date of sent. I dont know what to do next?

Jc_gc
I-140 2/16/06
I-485 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 FP-7/26/07 LUD-7/26/07....?

I guess wait for couple of weeks and then take an appmt. for info pass. Also,
call USCIS again. or contact your attorney if they can help you.

hnks

I am in a situation a bit similar to yours exept that my EAD was returned to them by the PO, it has been 50 days now since we called and asked them to resend it after they received it and nothing, we have scheduled an info pass tomorrow.
You have to wait until the 30 days are over before you do anything. SO be a bit patient. I understand your concern but you just have to wait for 30 days and then either request a duplicate or reapply.
THe uscis cannot do anything at this point because they have already mailed you the letter!

please update the progress of your EAD in this forum. how did you know that your EAD returned to USCIS? What happened at the Infopass yesterday?
please share it with us. it will be of great help.
thanks in advance.
jaychandin

Eb10182006

I have not received the approval notice for my I-140 EB1-EA (Approved on Aug. 25th). I called TSC, they said our system says we have mailed you the approval notice on Aug 25th and asked me to wait for 30 days, then request for duplicate (form I-824=$340). Please inform me if any of you know more about this mailing problem.

Thanks
EB10182006
It is already 30 days gone. what happened next? we are also in a same situation.
Please share with us.
Thanks in advance.
Jaychandin.

HEllo
My status is: On August 10 Card returned by PO as undeliverable, please call 1-800-xxxx to update your mailing address.
This was the message since then and no change.
Our infopass is today, I will post what happened soon.
thanks
hnks

hnks

why they want change of address ? Did you move after filing? These USCIS giving hard time to every one. Any way thanks for the information.
jaychandin

We did not change the address but I used a PO box address and we have different last names so we were worried that they will return again although we added his name to the PO box. Anyway, we thought our physical address would be safer to use specially that all our neighours received several USCIS correspondance.
See my other posts to know what happened at the infopass.
Good luck to you too

I131 (Advance Parole) Denied by TSC

I filed for a renewal of I131 (Advance Parole) in May 2007. I received RFE around 25th July and submitted evidence right away. I also have postal receipt of Aug 2nd. As I didn't see any update on case status for several weeks (except LUD change on Aug 12th), I contacted customer support and they said that usually officers don't update status regularly and as I didn't receive any followup inquiry, they must have received the documents. I still opened a service ticket. I also went to Infopass but they couldn't help either and asked me to go back there after few days.

Now I received a letter from TSC yesterday that they have denied my application as I didn't respond to their RFE notice. They said that they won't allow appeal to their decision. It was signed by TSC director.

Has anyone experienced similar situation and tell me what should I do at this point? Both my wife and I have to travel out of US for business purposes and this is holding it up.

Any help/guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks.