LUD on already approved I140.....expect I485 approval?

leogsb

Registered Users (C)
Surprisingly there was an LUD on my already approved I140 today (Sunday 11/04). My I140 was approved in Oct 2005. Three weeks ago I received a 45 day letter from Ombudsman regarding action my 485. I also created 2nd SR on 10/31/07.

As mentioned in some threads, I can't believe this LUD could be for fingerprints because I had my 485 fingerprints done 4 months ago. Not sure if it's a good sign, bad sign or just a routine LUD!

Anybody aware of people getting 485 approval after LUD on already approved 140 (that was approved long time ago)?

Leo

Last edited by a moderator:
similar

same thing happened with my case. my 140 got approved 4 months back...... i have 765 and 485 in my account...they did last update just 2 dasy back.

Same here, LUD on approved I-140 on 11/04.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
today I saw LUD changes on the 485 of mine and my wife's. My heart pounded before I opened it. To my disappointment, just a LUD change:(

today I saw LUD changes on the 485 of mine and my wife's. My heart pounded before I opened it. To my disappointment, just a LUD change:(

AnandIndia,
LUD on approved I140 followed by LUD on I485 is surely a good sign....You should expect approval in this week or so....Good luck!

I also saw LUD on the long time ago approved I-140 (see my signature). I hope somebody is working in my case...

Leogsb

How long was it since Ombudsman office recd the letter and you got a letter from them.
It has been over a week they recd my letter but no response yet.
Thanks

How long was it since Ombudsman office recd the letter and you got a letter from them.
It has been over a week they recd my letter but no response yet.
Thanks

Al_aos,
I got the reply from Ombudsman's office after about 4 weeks of mailing them a letter. I thought they ignored my mail but was surprised to find a response letter in mail after 4 weeks.

Leo

Thanks Leo,
Looks like I will get a response now in January as december is full of holidays.
But if it does any good I willing to wait one more month.