LUD on 01/27 on approved AP

DSLstart

Registered Users (C)
I & my spouse had LUD today (sunday 01/27) on AP approved in 2006. Is anyone else in same boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
I & my spouse had LUD today (sunday 01/27) on AP approved in 2006. Is anyone else in same boat?

During this week, you will be seeing many asking/telling the same. It was some batch update on approved APs during this weekend.

Today (01/29) my spouse even had LUD on her EAD approved in 2006, while her renewal is still in process.

During this week, you will be seeing many asking/telling the same. It was some batch update on approved APs during this weekend.

Same Here But Weird!

Hi,

I have an LUD on my second, most latest AP that was approved in 2006. After that I never filed new AP and rather have H1 from the same company that has sponsored my GC.

Here is the message on my AP with LUD on 01/27/08. Message is weird!
The fact is- I have the old AP approval with me.!

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On November 7, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I had LUD on 1/25 for my 485, status says, request for additional evidence sent and also ther was an lud for my already approved (5/5/2007) AP on 1/27/08.