LUD Changed (3 hrs after Infopass appointment)

IPC302

Registered Users (C)
My LUD changed today (around 3 hrs after my infopass appointment) .. message didn't change .

Today morning I had infopass appointment and the lady mailed to NSC to look into my case . According to her everything looks fine for my case .

Now I'm very curious . Has anyone else experienced such LUD after infopass ??

Hope For The Best...

IPC

Mine is also 485 June 2003 (Labor is Jan 2003). LUD date has changed three times in last three days but message remains same...Only thing is certain that they are processing files which have June 2003 (I 485) date..Let us hope for the best...good luck to you...(it looks like that is just coincidence that you have infopass prior to date change... do not read too much into it..)

alwaysin_queue,

I think the info you got from IO that they are processing by RD and that they are looking June 2003 cases seems true . Mine is July 2003 so may be they are catching up .

Since the lady at infopass mailed for my case I thought that it might have triggered someone to look into my case , but as you said it might be coincidental .

Lets hope for the best .Good luck to you too . thx.

IPC302
How did you know about FBI namecheck. Did you get a response from FBI or did you call them?

I wrote to FBI few years back . That time you can email them with details and they would reply back after 4-6 months . So i wrote to them with details and they responed back after ~6 months that it was cleared and results were sent back to USCIS .

Now ,as far as i know, they don't respond to anyone .I'm not aware of any other process , may be someone else on this forum might know of some different way of finding it out .

I don't agree that they are doing June 2003 cases... My RD is April 2003 & my namecheck is done.....I have called them multiple times & even got infopass appointment... but still didn't see any LUD change!!

Victim..

No one has any idea what is really happened everytime LUD changes..my case...it has change three times in three days straight..I called INS regarding this...IO only tells me that one of LUD is related to my address changes...other two she is not authorized to tell...Hopefully your next LUD change date is for APPROVAL...How is that? Be Positive...Good Luck

LUD changed today too .Now it shows 06/18 . Now message change yet .

I'm keeping my fingers crossed .

I don't agree that they are doing June 2003 cases... My RD is April 2003 & my namecheck is done.....I have called them multiple times & even got infopass appointment... but still didn't see any LUD change!!

I have taken two InfoPasses in last one month. One service request still pending but I haven't seen a single LUD change after any of these events.