LUD Change, What does it mean

iamgctracker

Registered Users (C)
I did my FP2 on 09/25 (early one; originally scheduled on 10/08), LUD has changed on 09/28, but the status message did not change.
[On March 25 2004, we collected your FP and are pending review].

Does it mean anything ???.

BTW, I did my FP1 on 4-Mar-2004.

Details are in my signature.

Be ready for your approval. Mine got approved yesterday and my case details are about the same as yours.

LUD Changed but no change in message for Spouse's case

I intiated a inquiry on 09/27/2004 for my wife's EAD since it is pending from July 19th 04, (mine was approved on Aug 6th, i applied both of them on same day).
Today LUD changed to 9/29 on her 485 application. Still we have AP's and 485's pending with VSC apart from her EAD.
Don't know what's going on.....

bjgod said:
I intiated a inquiry on 09/27/2004 for my wife's EAD since it is pending from July 19th 04, (mine was approved on Aug 6th, i applied both of them on same day).
Today LUD changed to 9/29 on her 485 application. Still we have AP's and 485's pending with VSC apart from her EAD.
Don't know what's going on.....
Our LUD for AP3 changed again today. I-485 didn't though. No message change for anything. I am a little concerned. Why don't they just approve 485s

Fp2 ???

EAD2003,

I am not sure whether I am ready yet. My wife has not appeared for her FP2 yet that has been originally scheduled on 10/8, as currently she is in India (I will be leaving soon too), and thus has been rescheduled for early Nov.

From MyPortfolio

"* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message. "

Email for LUD

Hi Tchangu,

Neither I got any emails nor the message changed, but LUD changed on 09/27,09/28,09/29, consecutively for 3 days.

Is anything burning here. Just curious though not anticipating anything extra-ordinary.