LUD change for 485 - PD current on Jun 1st

uvg

Registered Users (C)
I have noticed my I-485 LUD changed to Jun-1-2006. My PD became current on today (Jun-1). Is it common to see LUD change when PD becomes current?

I think you will hear good news very soon.
looks like your 485 RD Sept 2002 and Name Check completed.

uvg said:
I have noticed my I-485 LUD changed to Jun-1-2006. My PD became current on today (Jun-1). Is it common to see LUD change when PD becomes current?
Had LUD only on my and spouse I485 - not on my 7 years son on May 31.
/Y

LUD Changes upon PD becoming current.

My PD 3/15/01 (EB3 India) and it became current today. Noticed LUD change on both mine and spouse's 485s around 11AM. Hopefully it means someone's picked up our files and "dusted" it off.

What is your RD? I think now they have a different pattern, which is:- If your PD's are current then processing is going to be done by RD.
--Naveen Oshos
DesiInDC said:
My PD 3/15/01 (EB3 India) and it became current today. Noticed LUD change on both mine and spouse's 485s around 11AM. Hopefully it means someone's picked up our files and "dusted" it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
My RD...

My RD is 5/7/04 and ND: 5/20/04. So once PD becomes current, you're saying that order of processing is based on RD/ND and not PD?

noshs said:
What is your RD? I think now they have a different pattern of:- If you PD's are current then processing is going to be done by RD.
--Naveen Oshos

Thats what I mean. At least that's what I observed in the majority of cases lately. I think they are trying to avoid litigation and impress Bush.
--Naveen Oshos
DesiInDC said:
My RD is 5/7/04 and ND: 5/20/04. So once PD becomes current, you're saying that order of processing is based on RD/ND and not PD?

Hi Folks,

If that is true my PD and my I1485 is current but I got an LUD on I140 ??
Now does it mean they are just checking the validity or ??

Rgds,
BAGUSAC

Do not hope a lot!!

uvg said:

I don't want to sound nagetive but just want to tell that do not hope a lot from VSC until you really see the approval. Most of the people whoever got current in June will see the LUD change within a week and one more update in June but third update or approval is very rare.

I know many people (including me) who are current since March and saw couple of updates in March. We all were very excited and hoping to hear the good news but se are still waiting seeing couple of LUD here and there. Few lucky chaps got the approval though.

Wish you the good luck that you are one of those lucky chaps who receive the approval emails quicker!!!

I have noticed LUD change only on my case and my spouse. No LUD change in children’s cases. Looks like that is the pattern here. Also, I got a confirmation from VSC today that the case is getting ready to get processed at VSC. (I was afraid that they might ship the cases to TSC as part of the Bi-Specialization Program. They told me that they are processing my case at VSC not yet TSC)

Local Office and LUD

My case is current as of 06/01. But My case in Atlanta DO.
Do the DO update the LUD's?