LUD 7/28/04 - Card Ordered

mavishka

Registered Users (C)
I checked our status online this morning. The LUD showed as 7/28/04 but the message was the same old approval message. Then in the afternoon I got emails from USCIS as follows:

On July 28, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I'll let you know when I receive the cards.

Same thing to me too. I stamped at Newark on June 30. I got a email yesterday afternoon about my card Ordered. I hope it will take another week to get card in hand.

GC_KA_CHAKKAR said:
Congrtas Mavishka

I hope to get it Soon as my AD is 4 days after you.
I am from NJ, Not sure whether this matter

The card status would depend on the passport stamping. When did you do your passport stamping?

ekurian said:
Congratulations Mavishka.
Did you purchase the house that you were looking at?

Yes, we did. Just received an email a few minutes back from the mortgage company that our loan is all clear for closing.

Congrats!

After PS on 7/20/04, I'm back to the waiting mode again :eek:
Let's hope this "One month" trend keeps its promises!

Good Luck for the rest, guys and gals!

Dear Friends, who received card or received mail that card has ordered, Could you please write me after PS how many times your LUD changed before getting email taht Card has ordered?

We did our PS on 07/15/2004 in Pittsburgh approved our case AD: 07/08
and LUD changed 07/22 and 07/23. Usually how long it takes to PC.
Thanks
Jayaram

Today got a Email Card Mailed .

PS : Newark June 30 2004
CO : July 28 2004
CM : July 31 2004 - Mail Aug 02 2004

How do you check if your cards were ordered/mailed after PP stamping? Do you use the same receipt no. of 485 or they give you new one when you go for PP stamping.