• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

LucyMO and other helpful members: please correct me

nrra

Registered Users (C)
Please check for the processing fee/other questions and correct me if it is wrong. Thank you

1. DV 2008 fee: $375 x 2 = $750 for me and my spouse
2. AOS fee: $315 application fee + $70 for biometric finger print (FP). The total would be 770 for me and my spouse.
What are the forms and documents needed to be included along with my AOS package for my spouse to adjust her Status from J2 to DV?
3. J1 waiver fee: I am not sure $215 or $136 per J1 applicant
- Do I need to send a copy of DV notice of registration from KCC to DIS (Division of International Service) before an advisory Opinion is issued?
- If I submitted J1 waiver application by mail (not online) should I include other supporting document or wait till they send a case number to include it on each document.
- Do I need a waiver for my spouse even if she is on J2 visa? If so should I submit a separate waiver application with a processing fee?

- How about police certificate: should I include it with my AOS application package or wait till I instructed from USCIS local office. If I should include it, where I can get it.

Thank you so much for your help

you do not need the police certificates for AOS.

3. J1 waiver fee: I am not sure $215 or $136 per J1 applicant
I believe it's $215. I think a separate application for your spouse is not required.

- Do I need to send a copy of DV notice of registration from KCC to DIS (Division of International Service) before an advisory Opinion is issued?
no, since the advisory opinion has nothing to do with DV

- If I submitted J1 waiver application by mail (not online) should I include other supporting document or wait till they send a case number to include it on each document.
I think it has to be submitted online, unless you applied for it years ago. In any case, you need a case number on all of your supporting docs.

Thank you lucyMO, I really appreciate your help. I still have one question
Could you please let me know what are the forms and documents needed for my spouse to adjust her Status from J2 to DV? Does she need new I-485, G-325A,I-693, I-131 be included along with my AOS package?

the same forms as you. You have to have a waiver before you can apply for AOS, and your number has to be current before you can apply for AOS as well.