<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

It depends on your application... I guess

In the AP application you have to say whether it is for a single trip or multiple trips... in our application we have specified multiple (I guess 4 times in a YEAR - How lucky If I am able to go to India 4 times!!!)

And, we got 2 notices and notices says one notice can be used multiple times...

I guess that is the only point matters...

March Tracker Update

Not Active folks, could you post your info if you are following this forum?

Folks with Missing/Need info in the tracker, could you provide the missing details?

Today AVM says EAD RFE for spouse

Guys, what are the possible RFE\'s related to EAD? Any March filers
from Maryland got FP notice?

SSN trouble! please help!

Got the EAD, and the SSA said that mein A# does not in the computer record. It will last 6 week to get the SSN. Is anyone in the same boat? Any idea?
Thanks

AP approved

AVM approval on 5/15 for self & spouse
pls. update
others should check too, assuming quite a few people must be approved, seems INS is working

why don\'t we create a new thread - It has grown to more than 500 messages. Please put this thread a

No Title

Let us keep this thread if there is no limitations the number of
messages. Otherwise if majority is willing then go for new thread
like "Tracker-II for March-2002 filers".

sidr, I think you don\'t have to re-stamp the visa again. But you
have to carry the old passport with ur new pp.

Don\'t worry

If the Indian Consulate issues you a new passport, you need not worry about your H1 stampings. Make sure you carry both your old and new passports when you travel outside the country. You\'ll have to carry both passports until one of the following two happen...

1. You get a new H1 stamped on the new passport (not necessary if you\'re in your 485 process).

2. You get your GC stamped on your new passport.

I had faced the same situation and I was issued a new passport. I carry my old passport with new passport at all times though I have the new H1 stamped on the new passport.

Thank You guys. That much info enuogh to assure me of no problems. I deleted my request inorder to

EAD Approved for me and Wife, got the cards in yesterday mail. Can you please update the spread shee

Waiting for AP and FP. I knew FP is going to take around 10 Months in Columbus, OH.

Guys, EAD Approved today

AVm updated today that EAD is approved for me and my wife.

Rames, I hope you also got yours

Prasa, please provide missing info...

Your State and Finger Print Scheduled Date.

All EADs will be approved by the end of May at this pace. *Kewl*

EAD Approved

Hi Guys,
       My EAD has been approved 5/17...
ST8...Please update my info in XLS..
I really appriciate your work for updating the Xls and posting it frequently..( I used to post it weekly...lazy man ;-) )..

Special Thanks for keeping the Xls updated..

Rames