Loosing permannet residency

segzi2000

Registered Users (C)
Since i obtained my green card i've not been staying in US coz i got very important things to finalize inmy country. For a year now. i've been traveling in and out so i won't exceed the 6months and it's been affecting my finances. This may go on for the next 5 year with the nature of the project i'm handling.

Please what are the likely implication? Do i stand to loose my green card some day? Someone please tell me all i need to know on this.

@Horace
that is a great reference site for help. I have some friends who may be able to benefit from that site

Thanks alot Horace. The site ws quite helpful. But, I have a pending from I-130. If I'm getting a RP hope my pending I-130 will not be affected in anyway.

Thank you real canadian. I filed I-130 for my spouse and it's still pending. If I request for a RP would it impact the status of the I-130 I'd already filed for my spouse. i guess my question is clear now.

Thank you real canadian. I filed I-130 for my spouse and it's still pending. If I request for a RP would it impact the status of the I-130 I'd already filed for my spouse. i guess my question is clear now.

Why are you worried? As long as you don't stay out for more than a yr forget about it.