Looks like time is running out!!

Lx95

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

only 3 days to go before the TSC closes the window for long waiting guys like us, although I am still optimistic about my approval :)

Please post your opinions and concerns before the October retrogression.

Do you guys think it will be another 2-3 years before they verify whether we are alive or not??:D

Last edited by a moderator:
No comments:confused: :confused:

Friends,

only 3 days to go before the TSC closes the window for long waiting guys like us, although I am still optimistic about my approval :)

Do you guys think it will be another 2-3 years before they verify whether we are alive or not??:D

Friends,

can you tell what was your RFE? also did you apply AC21?
Thanks,
gckajadoo

RFE about EVL. When I got document undelivered message on my case on May15th, I called TSC using POJ method and confirmed that it is missed FP notice to attorney. I am sorry to hear that you missed your RFE.

You believe it or not, for this stupid GC I am living in same apartment from past 5 years.

Hope for the BEST!!!

Friends,

I guess they will still approve those cases on which they are currently working (logically that make sense) but again nothing make sense the way USCIS works.

Hope for the best!
gckajadoo

Friends,

Yaa it's scary that, only 3 days left for Oct. But I am hoping some of us definately see some approvals even in Oct. I don't think they used-up all of this year visa numbers.

I am pretty sure we will see some approvals whose cases already assigned to officers with allocated Visa number irrespective of Oct retro.

Live with hope :) Nothing can be done with USCIS :mad: .

By the way I'll be celebrating 5th GC waiting annivarary in 2 days :mad: :eek: :( .

To be honest with the way that things have dried up, with regards to people reporting approvals, I think that we are done for September.

I would like to think that in October there's going to be a flood of people being approved, who have everything cleared and have their cases with an officer.

Selfishly I would like to see myself and my wife approved in October too.

Anyone want to hazard a guess when we'll see the first reports of approvals?

Also my sincere best wishes to all those waiting.

Strange for me.

Congressmen - says name check done. and waiting for 2nd FP to cleared. (9/20)
FBeye - says they cleard the 2nd FP same day and sent it back to USCIS
USCIS - says, they have not received the 2nd FP . (9/01)
Customer service/ IO on phone (9/01/) - Case is being worked by officer.
Infopass (9/25/07) - back ground check pending. Its valid only for 2 years and the officer will probably initate it. (Or) at least i have a long way to go.

Not sure, whom to believe - ALWAYS IN LIMBO.....