Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

AP-Nebraska July-22,2007

YOUR Name Check might be cleared. I have seen this pattern. Call IO and check.

Anybody got AP approval from NSC for filing date around July 20,2007?

Is it ok to travel CANADA without AP when ,

(1) Visa in Passport is expired.
(2) H1b valid (I-94 ) up to 2010.
(3) I-485 pending

please reply.

Thanks.

Last couple of days for getting I-485 Approval news

All,

Since we are almost at the end of Nov 2007 and soon the Dec 2007 visa bulletin dates will kick in, I am thinking that today and tomorrow are the days when we will hear/read I-485 approval news for a long time. This would apply to folks who are from India & China, dates for which got drastically retrogressed.

Its been 4+ years for me in this misery and God only knows when it will end. Somebody told me about the this site called immigrationwatch.com which gave me some (false??) hope but other than that, the outlook for most of us looks pretty gloomy.

In matters of legal immigration, the current Congress has been the most incompetent. America continues to shoot itself in its foot by alienating qualified folks like us. What others look upon as a competetive advantage, the US Government looks at as a burden, something that should be kept way at the bottom of their priorities. Next year being an election year and all, the politicians need to focus on driving their personal agendas and securing their cushy seats on the hill.

Oh well .... Just one of those days when I feel like venting. :cool:

Cheers!

Anybody got AP approval from NSC for filing date around July 20,2007?

Is it ok to travel CANADA without AP when ,

(1) Visa in Passport is expired.
(2) H1b valid (I-94 ) up to 2010.
(3) I-485 pending

please reply.

Thanks.

you will need h1b1 visa stampped on passport with out AP, since your visa is expired if u plan to travel abroad. my suggestion will be to wait for AP

Finally got Approved

Friends, after a looong 5.9 years of journy, my GC finally got approved.
Was a victim of DBEC for 5.2 years & finally by gods grace the remaining journy moved quickly. My wifes case is still pending. will update as soon as i have more info.

Thanks for your support & wealth of info.
I wish you all remaining folks the very best of the wishes & hope you all get your's soon.

Congratulations

Congratulations on GC approval. Lately almost all the approvals are for EB1 and EB2 categories. Wonder if they are ever going to work on the EB3 in near future.

Friends, after a looong 5.9 years of journy, my GC finally got approved.
Was a victim of DBEC for 5.2 years & finally by gods grace the remaining journy moved quickly. My wifes case is still pending. will update as soon as i have more info.

Thanks for your support & wealth of info.
I wish you all remaining folks the very best of the wishes & hope you all get your's soon.

Card Production ordered.....

Friends,

I am extremely happy to share with you all that I received the magic e mail today. The fact is still sinking in....This is a big relief.

This forum has been has extremely helpful, thanks to all of you.......well, I am not going away anywhere from this forum. I have gotten so used to being on this forum checking for latest postings every few hours.....now gotta focus on work.

Thanks again to each one of you.

E-mail sequence

GCChick

If you could share, What all e-mails did u received from CRIS? I want to know exact sequence and header/subject.

Hi Future Wizard

I received the "Card production ordered" e mail & also the online status changed to " card production ordered".

I have made plans for overseas travel on 15th. Dec.Hope I receive my card before 15th.

GCChick

If you could share, What all e-mails did u received from CRIS? I want to know exact sequence and header/subject.

Good news - Card production ordered

I am happy to share the good news that my GC approval notice came via email and online. As nidday predicted above, a lot of approvals of colleagues and friends outside this forum in the last few days. my PD is July 2002, EB2, India and almost after 7 years working in the same company, same location and same application, now i have the freedom to spread my wings.
i sincerely wish good luck for others and pray that you all get permanent residency soon.

That marks the end of chapater for you.

How long did it take from the "card prodcuction ordered" to receiving the card ?

What I read from Trackitt is usually people get the physical card within a week.
I guess you will receive card before this Friday.

Again, GCchik, Congrats your approval.
Enjoy your freedom.

Thank You, California Dream

I hope your words come true.

You should be getting your card soon. Good Luck.

What I read from Trackitt is usually people get the physical card within a week.
I guess you will receive card before this Friday.

Again, GCchik, Congrats your approval.
Enjoy your freedom.

I received only the Notice mailed-Welcoming New Permanent Resident email. When will I be getting the card production ordered email? Please advice , because, I got confused between these two types of email.

thanks in advance

pmp2005,

Please post the signature/details of your case. That way people can provide you a more specific response.

Thanks,
Nidday

Gurus,

Any predictions on the Jan 2008 visa bulletin? Also, do you know when it will be released?

Last edited by a moderator: