Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Guru's,
I hava question, my I140 approved from TSC and I485 package has reached NSC on 6/8/07. My question is: Will they transfer my case to TSC and then do you think it will take another 2 weeks from the transferred date to get the receipt/notice date. All your thoughts are appreciated.
Details:
LC : Oct 2002, May06 approved
I140 : June 06, July 06 approved
I485/EAD/AP : sent06/07/07, reached 6/8/07 9:50am
waiting for receipt/notice date. I dont know whether checks were cashed because my attoney paid them from his account.

Havent yet received my FP notice for me and my wife. I received my son's FP a couple of days back. The appt is scheduled on June 27th 2007. Anyway I need to take my son for FP appt. In the mean time if I dont get my FP notice, can I take my 485 Receipt notice and also do the FP for me and my wife at the same time.

My attorney sent the papers on 5th June. FedEx tracking shows received at NSC. Still no receipt notice. Is there anyway to find out what's happening with my application or pretty much just wait till you get the receipt notice?

Received FP notice

Rcvd FP notice on Jun 23. Appointment scheduled for July 11.

-PD Aug 2001
-485 filed on Jun 1'07
-Receipt rcvd on Jun 22
-FP notice rcvd on Jun 23

Fp

We got our FP notices..well my husband's FP notice came on thursday and mine on saturday and we have different FP appointments .Mine is on July 10th and his on 13th.

My attorney sent the papers on 5th June. FedEx tracking shows received at NSC. Still no receipt notice. Is there anyway to find out what's happening with my application or pretty much just wait till you get the receipt notice?

Exactly same situation here. Fedex sent on 5th june. It was received by NSC. But no receipt notices yet. I am trying to get my attorney check if checks have been cashed. Are your checks cashed?

Havent yet received my FP notice for me and my wife. I received my son's FP a couple of days back. The appt is scheduled on June 27th 2007. Anyway I need to take my son for FP appt. In the mean time if I dont get my FP notice, can I take my 485 Receipt notice and also do the FP for me and my wife at the same time.

You will get your FP notice soon .We received my husband's FP notice first and then got mine.You may not have the same appointment as your sons.I don't think you can take the FP without the FP notice.

Received all the notices (485,765,131) today from lawyer.
Receipt Date: June 06, 2007
Notice Date: June 20, 2007

Will update once I get the FP notice.

Attorney sent I 485 and I 131 to TSC on June 6th and recd on June 8th though I sent to him may 30 .No receipts yet. Little bit worried .

My Attorney e-mailed my receipt notices today

I was worried little bit till now My Attorney mailed my application on June 6th and NSC received it on June 7th. I got my receipt notices on 22 :) . I havent yet received my FP notice for me and my wife.

Thanks
Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC
Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): No
485 Receipt Date : June 7th 2007
485 Notice Date : June 20th 2007
FP Notice Received on: not yet

Serious concerns

Hi all,
My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
What would be your advice?
Thanks is advance.

EB-2 India ( PD : Nov 2003)
Delivered date at NSC is 06-21-07 ( Lawyer sent to NSC eventhough my 140 approved in TX)
Checks Cleared:?????
Receipt Date:??????
Notice Date:??????

Do not worry about the employer's letter. Just keep it ready, in case you get an RFE and don't murthy.com know about these, she will talk to USCIS and make sure you get an RFE.

guys,
Is the FP notice something to be excited about? I just got my notice in the mail today it was a code 3. ? does it mean that someone has taken an initial pass at my AOS application and it looks okay? Or this is just routine (FP notice) and nothing to get to happy about?

Correct. Now you are one step closer to your GC and you should be happy. If they (USCIS) need additional information, they will let you know, so far so good. All the people who applied for AOS like you are now eagerly waiting / dying for FP notices, so be happy :) with what you got and get ready for FP.

Thanks

guys,
Is the FP notice something to be excited about? I just got my notice in the mail today it was a code 3. ? does it mean that someone has taken an initial pass at my AOS application and it looks okay? Or this is just routine (FP notice) and nothing to get to happy about?

Ram4Gc... Thanks for the comments.... Let's hope for the best.. I have read the folkks have had to redo FPs as they expire due to no movement in their cases.. so we shall see..how about your, what stage are you in? Good luck to you!
Correct. Now you are one step closer to your GC and you should be happy. If they (USCIS) need additional information, they will let you know, so far so good. All the people who applied for AOS like you are now eagerly waiting / dying for FP notices, so be happy :) with what you got and get ready for FP.

Thanks