lets start a thread for all you get ead already for oct filing date

ok makes sense.

i Have my interview at the end of the month and wondered if it would be a good idea to start looking for jobs and if companies even consider taking my application. I am almost certain my case will be approved and I would really love to work as soon as I can.

As far as I know it would be illegal for them to ask you your immigration status at interview as it would discrimination for them to use that in their decision as to whether to offer you the job. However they would be well within their rights to not hire you without the correct immigration paperwork. There is no obligation for them to file anything for you.

I would start looking as long as you are fairly confident your I765 will be back in time. Do not rely on the GC being approved in time as even if the interview goes well you can still get stuck in namecheck hell.

Update...

I have another LUD for yesterday's date on my EAD and AP cases today...I am hoping they send me the EAD approval :)

EADs for me too

The EADs have been flowing for a week now for me. No change in the message, which is still the standard "pending" message. 10 days till no more TN....

No EAd after 95 days

My RDfor I-765 is 10/13/2006. Recieved biometrics notice in a week and got it done on the scheduled day in october 2006. Never heard back from USCIS.
Made an Infopass on 91st day and was told that no IEAD's are being issued, but the officer wrote a email. On 95th day called 800 number and spoke to a lady and explained to her that some people have already got their EAD's and on my repeated insistence, she has put another service request.
Does anyone know what a service request is and if it helps?

Thanks in advance!

It means the service center processing your application will send you a letter explaining why your application hasn't been processed yet. Unfortunately it may just say it is pending. I would make another infopass appt and go back to the DO and keep pushing them until they do something that will actually have an effect on your case.

Its pretty much the same story here. :)
My question is how is that they processed the Travel Document so quickly and have my EAD still pending, though the LUD for both these is the same.
I called USCIS today and asked the cust service rep. She made a note and sent a request on the same giving me a confirmation # saying I should hear something in 45 days!!! 45 days???? I will have my interview on the 5th of feb 07!!! which is 20 days from now.... 45 days is too far away. :))

Anyway, I am still stuck to my decision of making an INFOPASS for the 90th day and try my luck at the USCIS office!!!!

Will see what happens...

To all others waiting for the same .. Good Luck!!!

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but that confirmation isn't worth a thing. A customer service rep told me in September that my GC had been approved and that I shouldn't apply for the EAD renewal. He gave me a confirmation number and I diligently wrote it down. Of course, 4 weeks later they told me they couldn't understand why anyone would have told me that and both the helpline and the DO have told me that they are unable to use those confirmation numbers in their system. Talk about a lack of accountability.

jimothy -

Dont worry, you arent really giving me bad news, as in the first place I did not expect the Cust Service to even respond, but I am only trying my luck.
I am definitely not banking on the confirmation #.
I will however try and go to the DO on my 90th day anniversary for the EAD! :) Thanks for the info though.

Question for you - Did you apply yourself or did a lawyer represent you?
And you say you have been approved a year ago? Wow! that a long time now. If I were you I probably would write letters to them, and take InfoPasses and make myself familiar in that office :)

I am sure you are doing the same as well.
Good Luck! :)

my notice date is almost close to yours txgirl nd oct 30 i765 this month make 90 days for me if not i'm going to make an infopass.app. no updates yet online for processing dates. they really sucks this month

This my third I765 application. I also have already had 3 APs. My green card has been approved pending the completion of the dreaded background checks since January 2005 so in the meantime I just get to renew the AP and EAD every year.

Good Morning All,

Thought I should let you know that I received an email notification last night from USCIS regarding my I765, EAD, and they status is
"Current Status: Card production ordered".

So, I am hoping they will soon send me my EAD card :)

But I just cant be sure until I get it in the email....

I hope and pray you all receive your approvals and cards soon too!
Take care and Good Luck!

I hope I get the same good news as you

From what I have seen on here, in the past once people get the "card ordered" email they usually have the card in their hands within a week.

What the heck are all these LUDs? The EAD application is simple what are they doing every time they pick it up? Just approve the dang thing PLEASE ugh. :(

I wonder: does the "card ordered" email count as authorization (i.e. would my employer accept this as evidence of my eligibility to keep working?) to prevent a lapse in employment? It may be their perogative, I suppose, but would it be illegal for them to continue my employment on the basis of that?

9 days until TN expires........ :(

Got the emails - Question for the experts too

I got three emails just now saying my EAD card has been ordered! Whew. I know the email says 30 days but from what I see it is usually cranked out in a day or two and then mailed.

Here is the question: am I now authorized to work even though I don't have the card in my hands? My TN expires on the 26th of Jan. If the card is not here can I keep working, since the USCIS has approved this I just don't have the card?

Congratulations Canuck!!!

Patience pays eh??!!! :)

Glad you have it on time... You still have 7 days... and hopefully you should have it by then :)

Good Luck!!

Congrats! You must be very relieved...

My first notice of action on my second EAD was November 8th.
Fingerprints...Dec 15th...heard nothing since.
I guess with the Xmas break, Pres. Ford day, MLK day plus the ice storm thats hit Missouri (where my case went, though I am a NC resident) may cause a delay in my case.

Cheers

AB

I called the NCSC today and got good news - my EAD card was ordered on 01/16/07 :D .

My reciept numbers are still not showing on-line but the immigration officer told me to mail a copy of my I-485 receipt to the MSC P.O. Box (shown on the reciept) Atten: I-485 Unit with a little note "Please update case status on-line"

I've never heard of this, but I'm going to try.