Let start VSC EAD new tracker.. ......... RD 8/18 no news

VSC EAD RD 9-14 ND 11-13 Waiting for Notice in mail

VSC EAD RD 9-14 ND 11-13 Waiting for Notice in mail

Spoke to the Officer. She says EAD will take 60-90 days from the ND.

This is outrageous. Everybody I know is applying EAD\'s through California and Nebrasksa centers and their notices are coming pretty fast. VSC SUCKS! ...these days.

RD in Aug 2001 - EAD Approved ????

amm0806,mkk_vsc2,vsc_waiter2....

Hey any of you with RDs in Aug 2001 heard anything about your EAD approvals. Mine RD 08/06/01 ND 09/26/01 hasn\'t got approved yet !!
Though I received the FP Notice today.

Post your status.

RD in Aug 2001 and ... Still waiting for EAD approval

No FP notice.
EAD Waiting, from which state are you getting FP?

Thanks!

I am glad to hear

you got FP notice. It\'s more important than the EAD. What state are you from ?

Nope, no news from INS regarding the EAD application and I am getting nervous. My current visa will expire in less than a month ... I already asked my lawyer to send me copies of the reciepts from the I-485 and I-765 forms so that I can go to the local office.

I\'ll post an update when I get something (hopefully soon)

No Title

Can someone give input.

I have received Notifications to myself and spouse for cases AP/EAD/485 from maildate 8/20/01. We have already approved for AP .
But there was no information about child\'s Notification or AP approval though all applications were mailed together to INS in one package.

My FP notice is from TX

Hi all,
The FP Notice I received if for Texas. Also I received it from TSC although my I485 is filed from VSC. I asked my lawyer and they told me that the regional service centers only mail out FP notices.
I haven\'t received the FP notice for my wife though.

I am thinking to wait for EAD approval till 12/06/01, my FP Appointment date otherwise I will get a temporary EAD from my local INS office which in my case is San Antonio, TX

I guess, we should all just hang in there.
Good Luck to you all.
Thanks

My FP notice is from TX

Since your visa is gonna expire soon, so you must get the temporary EAD from your local INS office. I read on murthy.com, that 3-4 offices don\'t give temporary EAD. Before you go, call and check with them.
Good Luck

EAD FINALLY Approved

My EAD Approval has been dragging for a very long time.
RD 08/06/01
ND 09/26/01
EAD Approved 11/27/01

Heard on EAD that EAD Approval notice has been posted but nothing about that card has been ordered etc like other people have previosly reported on this forum. Please clarify this doubt.

Thanks

Temporary EAD

Dear Friends
I applied for AOS ( via NIW APPROVAL) NOV 07 along with EAD & AP
When can I file for temporary EAD as my current visa H 1B expires dec 30?
When can I change job as NIW is not employer dependent?
Thanks in advance

same here

After I read your posting I checked the AVM and surprise ! It was approved.

RD: 08/07/01
ND: 09/26/01
EAD AD: 11/27/01

So what are we going to get in the mailbox ? Just an approval notice or the notice plus EAD ?

Take care

EAD/AP Approved at VSC

RD 9/4
ND 11/7
EAD Approval date 11/24 - weird since that\'s a Saturday
AP Approval date 11/29
The EAD message doesn\'t say anything about a card - will I just get the approval notice in the mail or the cards too ? How long does it take to arrive ??
Thanks !!

AVM Message says EAD approved 11/28

AVM says case approved for EAD and new card ordered.
RD-9/17
ND-11/14
EAD Approval Date : 11/28.

Will post when I get physical card.