Let\'s track finger print notice (RD>5/2001)

got FP today . it is scheduled for 11/07/01 .

Hi, ShanXin, I got my FP today, I didn\'t come to this site for couple days, looks like VSC is sending FP for a lot of people who filed in April, May and Early June, I think you all should receive yours soon.

Recieved FP Notice yesterday

It is scheduled for 11/03. Notice was issued on 10/04.

RD: 06/05, Nd: 08/07

No Title

I am confusing right now, I got my receipt of my I485 in the middle of August, I just talked to an IIO to check whether my finger print notice had been sent out or not, I was surprisingly being told that mine was sent out on August, it is imporsible, isn\'t it? I confirmed my receipt number, people said it was me and they did send the finger print notice out on Auguest for me, I didn\'t get anything of that, do you think it is a problem?

No Title

The AVM just said that INS got my I485 application on August, it might spent them 365-540 days to wait.

But the IIO made me confusing!

ShanXin

It must be a misinterpretation by you or IIO. How come your RD is 8/15 but INS sent out FP notice in August. Doesn\'t make sense to me.

JimZ

Jimz, my RD was 06/19/01, ND 08/10/01...

I called them again, talked to a old IIO, she insisted that they sent it to me August, same day as my I485 notice date, it is impossible! I told her that they must make a mistake, but she didn\'t think so. She said that they are gonna request my I485 file and check whether they have a copy of FP notice in my file. I should wait 30 - 45 days, I am sure I would delay my time.

ShanXin

Sorry I meant your ND not RD. But it still doesn\'t make sense. Do you think they would send your FP notice as soon as they input your data into computer? It is a mistake, otherwise, you are screwed. The reasons are as follows:
(1) FP appoitment date usually is 4 weeks after the date when FP notice sent out so if FP notice sent out in August, your FP appointment date should be in either end of Sptember or earlier of October. You could have missed your appoitment
(2) INS requires you to confirm with them within a normal timeframe if you don\'t receive FP notice. So if you do this too late, it could cause serious delay.

Above all, the assumption is INS did send out FD notice in August but I am really doubt about this so don\'t worry about this

JimZ

Jimz, I don\'t know what to do, help! And getGCin2002, if you would see this...

Hi,

I called the third time this morning, and now I am kind of clear about the whole procedure but still got some questions, anyway it is all my mistakes.

First thing of first, they didn\'t send the FP notice to me, they just sent the order out on my notice day of I485 and they didn\'t send the notice out yet, also it is hard for them to tell when I could get the FP notice. So everything looks fine with my case. But I was such a fool that I didn\'t understand what the order mean, I thought they sent the notice out and they said so, so they are gonna request my application and recheck, if no copy of the FP order, they are gonna reorder that for me. Do you think it would delay my case? I was told that they are gonna have the records by November, so do you think my case would delay? Do you think they really gonna reorder the FP for me?

I know it was totally my mistake, but please help me out or maybe you could ask your attorney!

Thanks!

TAKE IT EASY

I think you just freak yourself out. Just sit back and relax. Don\'t you see many people got their approvals without calling INS for a single time? You are just making yourself nervous.

If your files are OK, you will get anything anyway.

Anyone is scheduled for FP in Newark, NJ INS office?

Hi,
My ND is 6/4/01 and RD is 8/3/01 and no FP notic yet. I wonder if anyone out there has received FP notice from Newark, NJ INS office? Thanks a lot,